About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Simple Pleasure 1 20 2011

My Simple Pleasure
today
is
you will have to picture this
I came home Tuesday night
to my husband playing
the guitar
Champion our inside dog
laying on the floor beside my husband
barking
it was bark bark bark
so I said to my husband looks like
Champion sure doesn't like your playing tonight
my husbands reply was
oh yes he does he is singing to you
welcome home
welcome home
welcome home from work

So simple but yet so sweet

hey guys come on over to Dayle's  Simple Pleasure Thursdays
and share you simple pleasure
                   
                                                http://alittleofthisandthat2.blogspot.com/



Project Simple Pleasures2



                                               May you find the simple things in life 
                                                             Glenna (aka--Kay-K)
                              

                                                        

10 comments:

  1. I think your simple pleasure is just wonderful.What a wonderful welcome you received!
    Smiles,
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is the kind of welcome I like :)

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read slowly and visualized it. What a great welcome home! Joining you at Dayle's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Glenna,
    That is sure sweet. I love these special moments of life, purely simple pleasures. Sounds like what my husband would say too
    (((hugs))
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your humming bird photo. My hubby is a funny guy like yours too. I feel blessed, don't you? http://lindaoconnell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Those are the moments I await....You have more then just pleasure that is a TRUE treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cute. It reminded me of a day, many years ago, when my daughter declared her beloved collie was singing, "Yes, Jesus Loves Me." :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable...so very, very nice to come home too. Have a happy day and thank you for stopping by and leaving me such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a VERY sweet welcome home that is indeed. *grin*

    So nice to meet you, sorry I was late getting over here.

    Blessings in Him<><
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete