About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scripture and a Snapshot Sunday ~~Jan 16 2011

Jeremiah 33 :3
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not



I was in a  Beth Moore bible study in the fall and this verse was  was brought to my attention , as she said Jesus had a cell phone . I just wanted to share this verse with each of you .

Remember we can call GOD anytime , never get a busy
thanks be to GOD that he is always there for me to call upon


Walking by Faith
Glenna

upload your Snapshot and Scripture to the link below
http://www.katielloydphotography.blogspot.com/


12 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!!!! I may be replicating that shot this week.. with permission and approval of course!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so fantastic!! I love it!! So creative and such a wonderful thought of how we need to have Jesus on speed dial #1! LOVE IT!!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful!!!!!! I love it!!! "Call unto me"...that is what I have been doing all day as my husband takes flight to Mexico. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...I knew we have talked about this many time, but I so needed this reminder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent verse!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's ever so creative and a great illustration of such a great promise to us - and we never have any signal problems either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea! Such a great message, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an excellent way to put that verse into a modern day perspective!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool photo great for this verse. Thanks for sharing this.
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete