About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, January 3, 2011

Multitude Mondays week 31 Dec 27- 2010 Jan 2 2011



                                                I am Thankful for



1635    Monday~~ For this day !!
1636    I brought my husband a cup of coffee this Am
1637    For us sharing coffee in bed this morning
1638    That My car started in this cold cold weather
1639    God being my pilot
1640    The sun coming Thur my front door
                               


1641   someone coming out in the cold weather to check our heat  Called many and only one said they could come .
1642   Not stressing to bad about having to buy a new one
1643   That my husband back is feeling some better than the day before
1644    That GOD see my tears and understands me
1645    For GOD being there in the highs and the lows !!
1646    Getting us Chicken pot pies for dinner tonight and they had chicken in them (don't think I am crazy but the last ones didn't have chicken )
1647  For the our little fireplace so nice to warm up to


1648   Tuesday~~For this Day !!
1649    Staying warm all through the night
1650    Making it  safe out to the main road again today
1651    Blessed to order a new Heating/Air unit
1652    Lisa bringing me lunch today ~~thanks LC~~
1653    The sunshine all day today
1654     82 days until spring
1655      Memories

1656    Wednesday ~~For this day
1657    Another night of being warm
1658    Coffee in bed
1659     I prayed last night for a person to witness to today .....yes I got it ....blessed to get the opportunity
1660     We got our new unit in today ~~thankful to have it
1661     blessed to have people that will pray when asked
1662     Thankful for family and our love for each other


1663  Thursday~~for this day !!
1664   For morning coffee in bed
1665   Visiting my brother in the hospital to see he was sleeping as he had been so tired from no sleep
Thank you LORD
1666    Tamsey coming to visit us
1667     Seeing this sweet older couple saying there prayer before they ate (I see this couple in there late 80's I am guessing walking and holding hands in our shopping center ~~What a sweet blessing )
1668     Speaking to the couple about how blessed we are
1669     Chatting with my sister in law on facebook
1670     Reading in the book of Esther


1671   Friday ~~for this day
1672   For the 365 days this year~~the ups and downs ~~ still blessed with each one
1673   For knowing Happiness
1673   For Sadness that makes happiness even better
1674   Having CHRISTmas with family this evening
1675   Having a little get together with my husbands family and their friends
1676   Blessed to have my husbands Mother to visit
1677   Visited with Lisa and  her friends enjoyed some good snacks and some laughs
1678    Misty noticed the blue yard I have worn since Bible study in Sept.,  said I would wear it until someone ask ...numbers 15:39 ~~Praise GOD for Misty asking
1679    Taking some pictures of the sunset tonight ~~beautiful and my blackberry doesn't show the true beauty


1680     Thankful for the 365 Sunrise and Sunsets I have had this year


This is one of the most beautiful places I have loved this spot for years !

1681      My husband and I talking about our years together and how we may spend our Anniversary
in a few days
1682     My sister in law sharing some books I had wanted to read
1683     Staying up for the new years kiss !!


1684    Saturday ~~For this day 1-1-11
1685    A new year
1686    Coffee to sit and enjoy
1687    Blessed to sit and pay our bills ~~Thank you JESUS
1688    Thankful for Prayer Warriors

1689   Sunday ~~for this Day
1690   Sleeping in a little later
1691   Blessed to go to church this morning and be with my church family
1692   Safety going to see my brother and back
1693   My brother feeling some better ~~Praise GOD
1694   Blessed to have many prayer chains going for him
1695   For a sign I saw that said ~~if there were no changes there would be no butterflies ~~
1696   For hearing they had even announced on WMDJ prayer for my brother ~~now that is something you don't hear of much ~~no place like the place you grew up !! How blessed we are that we have so many praying going up
1697  Making my brother Ralph laugh !!






 I PRAISE GOD for all the 52 weeks this year as it had held many many blessings







   

3 comments:

  1. Whew, I am glad someone made it too check out your heat. It's too cold to go without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lists of blessings. The coffee in bed is a really nice one.
    It is a blessing to recognize blessings, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sunrise and sunsets the are amazing views...Thanks for dropping by Friday night!

    ReplyDelete