About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, January 31, 2011

Multitude Mondays Week 35 Jan 24-30 2011


     

                      I AM SO THANKFUL FOR





1891    Monday ~~~for this day !!
1892    A new week to start fresh , clean to try and do better in my christian walk
1893    For loosing 12 pounds since Jan 3  !!!
1894    Healthy lunch
1895    My brother is still doing OK ....still believing for a Miracle
1896    So Thankful we have a Monday with no snow !!
1897    Prayer --to ask for understanding when studying our bible study

1898    Tuesday ~~ For this Day
1899    The scripture I posted in our bathroom to learn Ps 145:8  The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love..
1890    My talk with our pastor this morning
1891    Listening to Priscilla Shirer ---powerful words



1892    Who's your daddy ~~~~
1893     Proverbs 4 23  Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.(NIV)
1894     Thankful for LC bringing baker chicken ...it was yummy and that she brought enough for my husband to have for supper ...


1895    Wednesday ~~ For this day !!!
1896    The road just being slushy with the snow this morning --make it safely to work
1897    Helping Sylvia upload her video to local Stations and her pictures
1898    That Sylvia finished her treatments Praise GOD !!!!


1899   Thursday ~~for this day !!!
1900   The words not being to bad
1901    Thank you Lord for your protection this week as we had carbon monoxide gas at work
1902    Hot coffee when we had to leave our doors open at 25 degrees
1903    Getting one unit fixed at work --heat
1904    Free Cereal coupon
1905    Our Bible study class and the lady that sit beside of me ~~~ felt she has a true heart for GOD
1906     My husband fixing me some Grape kool aid and having it all nice and cold in the fridg

1907    Friday ~~for this day
1908    bedside coffee
1909    My husband taking Champie to the vet then bringing him by to see me
1910    Seeing the sunshine this morning --brought a song to my mind ~~Heavenly sunlight as I sang it most of the way to work !!!
1911    My Savior and I ~~~~as I know that I am his and he is mine ..............I know way down deep in my soul ......so Thankful for his love
1912    The wonderful sunshine all day !!!!
1913     working on my bible study

1914  Saturday ~~~for this day !!1
1915  Bedside coffee
1916  The beautiful sun
1917  Lunch out with my husband on such a beautiful day


1918  For the Butterfly I found to hang outside looks so springy  and for the sign above that I know wish I had purchased ....
1919  Safety
1920  That my brother has ate well today --Thank you Lord
1921   learning day by day about King David and his life

1922  Sunday ~~for this day !!!
1923  To have got up early to not be rushed for church
1924   For the bring Sun and warmer day again !!
1925  The picture above ..as if GOD is saying to me I shine on and in you now you go forth and
shine on others the light that I have given you !!~~Thank you Lord
1926   The message our pastor brought about Judas
1927    For the Song  at church today I danced in the morning ~~~~


1928  For being outside some yesterday loved the warm sunshine
1928  Cleaning house=blessed with a house to clean
1929   Talking with family on chat



May you be blessed with a terrific JESUS filed week
Blessings to all
Glenna

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations in loosing all of those pounds, Wow, that is really wonderful!
    Love the wall reminder "everyday new day is a gift".
    beautiful list, I too am very thankful for the sunshine we had yesterday and today.
    Blessings,
    katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 pounds :) you are doing great!!! Im with you on loving the sunshine it was awesome. God sure was with us this week, and Thank You for always listening to me and shining your light!

    ReplyDelete