About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Multitude Mondays Week 34 Jan 17-23 2011


     

                                             I AM THANKFUL FOR

1840    Monday ~~For this Day !!!
1841    Matthew 7:7  Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
1842    Proverbs 3:3   Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck Write them on the tablet of your heart,
1843    LC and I remembering to  bring items for our lunch
1844    Coming home to my husband playing the guitar and my doggie champion barking ~~~welcome home ....laughter is great !!
1845     That my Brother rested some today --I am so Thankful to GOD that he has brought him thus far and praying for him to continue  to touch him ~~
1846      Reading more in John
1847      John 3:30   He must increase, but I must decrease  (KJV)  He must become greater; I must become less  (NIV)


1848    Tuesday ~~for this day !!
1849    For  34 weeks ago that I started this journey and how it has made me more aware of the daily blessings
1850    For Crock pots
1851    For rain instead of snow
1852    LC mom saying I could use her tread mill
1853    Talking to my Brother ~~Another day praying GOD will heal him !
1854    That GOD has his hand of protection on Kenneth today
1855     A call that my other Brother Jimmy is in ER but he was doing OK last night Thank you Lord
1856     That GOD can handle all the stress ...If I just leave it at his feet

1857    Wednesday ~~For this Day
1858     For morning hugs and kisses
1859     Reading Psalms 91
1860     My husband and I watching TV together
1861     For my Brothers that they are both doing OK ...Still believing for a Miracle for Brothers..

1862    Thursday~~For this Day
1863    For the most beautiful red sky this early morning GOD is a awesome
Artist ...My blackberry camera this morning doesn't even do it justice


1864    Driving for a while just me and GOD , no radio just being in prayer and listening
1865    Safety to OR and back
1866     Ladies bible study started tonight
1867     Popsicles


1868    Friday~~for this day !!!
1869    That the snow was not as bad as predicted
1870     Hugs
1871     That my brothers are still with me ~~still praying for healing
1872     God writing my name in the book of Life !!!


1873    Saturday ~~~for this day !!!
1874    Having a good day the sun was out that made it so much better
1875    For taking what my brother Ralph had asked me to do for my other Brother
thankful to be the carrier
1876    Visiting with My brother he was sitting up in bed and ate a big mac ....I PRAISE GOD
1877     For my bother holding my hand and kissing it ...so sweet ..... and a brother hug too
1878     Praying today for a lady that came to my mind~~~and getting a text that said that had to be the holy spirit .....moved me to tears ....thankful to pray for others
1879     Studying some for bible study this day was a hard one ...

1880   Sunday~~~For this day !!!
1881   Phone call from my sister Gaye that Said she was on her way down
1882   That my brother had a good day yesterday and sleep last night ~~Thank you LORD
1883   Wrapping My sisters Christmas present as I haven't to see them until today
1884    For visiting my sisters and I visiting with my brother
1885    Thankful for my Brother being with us and eating well today
1886     Thankful my sister and brother in law made it back home safely
1887     Thankful that my husband and I finally got to get out for a while and have dinner
1888     For our safety today
1889     For not lashing out when I could have really let loose
1890     Talking to Nancy about her surgrey tomorrow and her saying its all going to be ok
OH............her faith .............




Many you be blessed beyond measure ............
Glenna (aka~~~Kay-K)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, your followers list must be messed up, for I even see my button in your followers list right now. I'm sorry it's not showing, I honestly have no idea what has happened.BTW, that is a gorgeous sunset.
    ((((hugs))
    katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you but you are not following me now !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1841. I keep reading this over and over on days I forget remind me....You had so many blessing this past week I know the up and coming week will have many more!

    ReplyDelete