About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scripture and a Snapshot Sunday Jan 23 2011


The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands
Psalms 19:1

GOD  paints the most beautiful pictures I so enjoy nature pictures
this was taken a few months back I have this as my desk top picture


May you too enjoy this beauty of the wonderful Artist
Blessings
Glenna  (aks Kay-K)


link up with Scripture and a snapshot Sundays


http://www.katielloydphotography.blogspot.com/



10 comments:

  1. He is the Wonderful Artist. Such a beautiful capture of God's creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just GORGEOUS!!!! They do indeed proclaim His glory!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this capture. His art work is noncompareable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie....this is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing this with me today...His Glory is magnificent!!!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous! He is the master artist.
    Hugs!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...that is GORGEOUS!! Definitely the skies praising Him and declaring His glory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning picture!! I love watching the sky throughout the day. God is just an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I sometimes wonder what heaven will look like - God gives us such beautiful views on earth, I can't imagine the beauty we will see in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning!!! What a beautiful sight and beautiful reflection of what his hand can do! Isn't breathtaking!? I am with Katie.. I can even fathom what Heaven looks like.

    ReplyDelete