About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, November 21, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays Week 77 Nov 14-20 2011

                           

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............

4342    Monday ~~~For this day !!!
4343    For a three day weekend , I get to clean my house today and love the clean smell that comes from cleaning  with pine sol, Lysol, Clorox ,409 lemon and the many others I  use
4344    For Praying while cleaning that GOD would show me or the other two just what is wrong
with a area in our lives ..............................Thank you GOD that you hear this child as she cries out to you in prayer knowing that you will answer right on time !!!
4345    For my husband and how he loves me even on days when I know I am unlovable
4346    Thankful that when I asked him did he want to join in thankfulness he said ok
4347     Thankful for study time this afternoon


Chuck beginning of thankfulness
Monday
1.   For being alive, that GOD allowed me to wake up this morning
2.   For our home = I have a shelter
3.   I have a wife that loves me

4348    Tuesday ~~for this day !!!
4349     Praying as I drive around on a work project
4350     That we received our pay checks
4351      Studying some in the last day of our fruits of the spirit
4352      For left overs

Tuesday Chuck is thankful for
4   Rain
5   Again I am thankful for Life

Wednesday ~~~For this day !!!
4353    Thankful for my morning coffee and that I beat my husband up to bring him a cup of coffee
4354     That my pantry and Fridge are full
4355     Thankful that I saw my tire was almost flat before I left for work tonight as it would have been dark and no where to fix it when we leave late ....thank you JESUS for allowing me to see this and taking car of me


Wednesday Chuck is thankful for
6   Food
7   Warm showers
8   Another day GOD gave me on this earth

4356   Thursday ~~For this day !!!
4357   For the heater Lisa's mom let us borrow at work
4358    For wearing 2 pair of paints knowing I would be cold with no heat
4359    Lisa getting lunch
4360    For our last night of bible study . ...our last night until after the new year
4361    For Lisa letting chuck have leftovers
4362    For bruised toes from the study of fruits of the spirit ~~ thank you Lord for speaking to me Thur your word and this study the many things I learned
4363     For a garage to keep frost off our cars

Thursday Chuck is thankful for
9.    A new day from GOD I think him for it each day


4364    Friday ~~for this day !!!
4365    Thankful for the card and gift Aunt Jean sent she is precious to us
4366    Thankful that with no heat at work I stayed warm Lisa Leting me have the heater


4367    Saturday ~~for this day !!!
4368    Thankful that GOD knows my heart early of the morning when I wake up and I am not a morning person 
4369     For the I love you and call me later if you have time ~~~

4370    Sunday ~~for this day !!!
4371   That our church did 58 shoe boxes for operation Christmas child
Lord bless each child that receives not only our 58 boxes but other boxes that they would
feel the  LOVE and come to know you
4372    That I was asked to teach Sunday School next Sunday
4373    For my husband and I enjoying the day together shopping for our thanksgiving dinner

Thank you Lord for the many many blessings of life and that Chuck did a few days on this week

No comments:

Post a Comment