About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, November 18, 2011

Betty Croker or Genuine G

This past Saturday night
we decided for dinner
we would have my famous
Genuine G's bread and cheese
broiled in the over
Love it the cheese
gets nice and bubbly
melted
and the bread edges lightly toasted
so yummy
I turn the broiler on
and  run some dish water
to wash a few dished
OK so then
I put the cheese and bread
in the oven
back to washing dishes
waiting for just a minute
for the cheese to get just right
then I smell this burning,
smoke alarms are going off
smoke is everywhere
I quickly get the cheese out
to find it
looking like this
only this is after it had cooled 
off and the big black bubble of cheese 
was ready to explode  


I am opening windows, doors,
turning on the ceiling fans
and standing in front
of one of the smoke alarms
fanning the smoke away to
keep my dog from crying from the
tone of the alarm
then after getting all the smoke out
I light a pumpkin spice candle
so the rest of the smoke smell
will go away
my husband says now it smells like
burned pumpkin
oh well !!!
if you would like for me to make
you some now famous
blackened broiled cheese toast
I am the lady


Remember to order
blackened broiled cheese 
from me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment