About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Multitude on Mondays Week 78 Nov 21-27 2011

                           

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............

4374    Monday ~~For this day !!!
4375    Thankful that one day GOD will way all the tears from my eyes
4376    Thankful that I know my prayers knowing that GOD will take care of the situation
4377    Thankful for the comfy couch I have to sit on when I am home
4378    Thankful for Lisa helping me when I call !!!

4379    Tuesday ~~For this day !!!!
4380    For all the love I have been shown through the years ~~
4381    For GOD being on time all the time = that he answered a prayer I needed to know something and GOD revealed it to me thorough someone ........
4382    For my talk with Jimmy and Karen at lunch
4383    Thankful that I have GOD to talk to anytime day or night in good times as well as when my heart is so troubled for some special people in my life

4384    Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
4385     Bedside coffee brought to me with the sweetest smile to wake me
4386     Champie wanting us to go to bed = he knows when I should get in bed

4387     Thursday~~For this day !!!!
4388     My husband fixing the turkey
4389     Walking to the paper box to see two clematis blooms ..Thank you Lord for allowing these two blooms for me to see
4390      For this Beautiful Sunshine filled day in the 60s
4391     This being Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for
4392     For the food that my husband and I enjoyed today and him saying Glenna you out done your self
4393     Going over to my sisters , sitting and talking with her and others
4394      For thanksgivings past with family members and how we as a family loved getting
together
4395      For the birthday present Tamsey gave me  and Carolyn tonight

4396    Friday ~~for this day !!!
4397    Bedside coffee brought by my husband who is he morning person = thank you GOD that one of us is a morning person
4398    After a long day of work ~~I have a warm comfy bed to lay in
4399    My husband and I watching Christmas movies in bed = thank you Lord for the one you choose for me !!!
4400      For the birthday  cards I received in the mail

4401    Saturday ~~For this day !!!
4402    For the coffee brought to my bedside along with the card and gift from my husband
4403    For the Gift from Lisa and Birthday cake
4404    For left overs to bring for our lunch today
4405     For the birthday calls and wishes on Facebook.
4406    Thankful for meeting family and friends for lunch and safety in all our travels
4407    Thankful for Aunt Jean calling and singing  Happy Birthday to me

4408   Sunday ~~For this day !!!
4409   That I made it to Sunday school on time
4410   Teaching Jr high Sunday School and listening to a young boy tell of his thankfulness
for Wednesday
4411    Thank you Lord for leading me to the right lesson as it went along with what the our pastor
preached about
4412    For hanging of the Greens
4413    Getting out our trees and putting them up
4414     Left overs to make turkey pot pie


Thanks be to GOD for all his many blessings and that he has blessed me with another year
how blessed I am

Glenna

No comments:

Post a Comment