About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, November 4, 2011

30 days of thankfulness Nov 4 2011


I just say the 30 thankful days party today so I am a few days behind
I hope its ok that I do alll four days in this one day.

Nov.1  I am thankful for my husband as he is my best friend,and all the little things he does for me
means to much ~ the coffee he brings to my bedside each monring with a kiss and a hug they mean so much to me he said one morning not long ago this is brought with a lot of love

Nov 2  I am thankful for the Sunshine and the mornings that I leave a little early to take a few  pictures of
the beauty GOD allows me

Nov 3.  I am thankful for our ladies bible study group and our study on the fruits of the spirit , how this study has brought me to tears , opened my eyes , GOD is so faithful  he  will do what he says he will do if we just believe that he will do that in his own time not my time but his time .


 Nov.4   Today I am thankful for the house that GOD has allowed my husband and I to have
its not a big mansion just a plain and simple country house that we so love it provides us warmth in the winter and cool in the summer ~~ after a days work to open that door .....................its home ..........
So blessed

http://dawnsgoodlife.blogspot.com/2011/11/thirty-thankful-days-day-3-tile-floor.html

Linking to 30 days of thankfulness

Blessing to all
Glenna




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up today! Great job catching up...my favorite is your house...coming in after work to home...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been blessed with a wonderful husband! My hubby does not bring me coffee but he has it set to be ready for me when I get up. (I am always up earlier than he.) Thanks for sharing, it was a wonderful list!

    ReplyDelete