About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, November 7, 2011

Multitude on Mondays Week 75 Oct 31-Nov 6 2011

                            

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............

4289    Monday ~~For this day !!!
4290    That I have this day to clean house and that I now have it finished
4291     For a evening with my husband to do nothing ...........praying his knee feels better

4292    Tuesday~~For this day !!!
4293     For nice long baths rather than a shower
4294     That my knee allowed me to get in the tub
4295     I just cant thank GOD enough for the touch he has given to my knee

4296    Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
4297    For the sun shinning so bright on my way to work , that I could stop and take some
pictures of the beauty of this day

                                           For Making the Sun to shine thank you Lord !!!!

                                        for making this beauty I see leaves, trees, water and fog

So true a picture is worth a thousand words as the words cant truly describe the beauty of nature
4298  For the time to study more in the fruits of the spirit study ~~Thank you GOD 
for your faithfulness 

4299    Thursday~~~For this day ~~ a Fresh start at tiring to do better !!!

4300      For my husband visiting me at work today
4301      For packing a box for operation Christmas child ~~Samaritans purse
4302      For our round table prayers for others during ladies bible study
4303      For warm showers and hot rice packs

4304    Friday ~~for this day !!!
4305    For bedside coffee brought with a kiss and hug from the man I love ~I know I say this many many times but each morning it is one of my most precious blessings that he loves me to do this over and over again
4306    Studying the bible about gentleness
4307     Paying our bills = I am blessed to pay them = a thankful heart that GOD has supplied our needs

4308    Saturday ~~For this day !!!
4309    A call from Elizabeth wanting to know my email she hadn't forgot the picture I wanted
4310    Thankful for the gentleness that GOD is showing me

4311    Sunday ~~For this day !!!!
4312    That we have the freedoms that we have to worship freely
4313    That It was a beautiful day sunny, warm ...
4314    That my roses and some of the other flowers are still blooming = A happy and thankful KK

No comments:

Post a Comment