About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays week 132 Nov 19-25 2012

                          




               Giving Thanks to GOD this week for .... trying to count the
               Endless Blessings from  GOD ...............................


6293   Monday ~~For this day!!!
6294   Having the day off to go with my husband to the Dr.also for our safety in travels
6295    For Payday ...I know that I serve a GOD of more than enough
6296    For some quite time and devotional

6297    Tuesday ~~For this day !!! the coffee that awaits me when I wake
6298    Laughs about Fillmore ....laughter is good for the soul ...

6299     Wednesday ~~For this day !!! For the air I breath , the sunshine I see
the love I feel ,

6300    Thursday ~~For this day !!! Thanksgiving day
6301     For sweet memories of past thanksgivings with my wonderful and loving family
6302    For our turkey and all the other food we had today
6303    Thank you Lord for the beautiful warm, sunny day
that I got to enjoy , raking leaves, trimming roses loves days like this
how blessed I am
6304   For my husband scratching my back feels so good

6305   Friday ~~For this day !!!
6306   Blessed with another sunny day

6307   Saturday ~~For this day !!!

6308   Sunday ~~For this day !!!
6309    For Church a place to worship and feel the freedom to Praise GOD



Thank you Lord for this week of Multitudes ...................................
more than I could ever tell ................endless...................



No comments:

Post a Comment