About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, November 12, 2012

Mltitude on Mondays week 130 Nov 5-11 2012

                          




               Giving Thanks to GOD this week for .... trying to count the
               Endless Blessings from  GOD ...............................


6251    Monday ~~For this day !!!   blessed from the wake up and all Thur the day with Multitudes .......I give Thanks to my Saviour for all the many blessings

6252    Tuesday ~~For this day !!! Thank you Lord for the wake up this morning
6253     For the freedom of this day to go vote for whom ever I think is the right
person for the job.  No Matter who wins JESUS is still my LORD and SAVIOUR
6254    For the day off to clean , be outside working a little in the yard and do the necessary things around our home

6255     Wednesday ~~For this day !!! as with each day there are many blessings
6256     For seeing the cardiologist and finding out that I am OK other than a few little things going on praying that GOD will take care of them

6257    Thursday ~~For this day !!! for the Saviour waking me this morning ,
 coffee my husband brings to my bedside.  
6258    Our Ladies bible study and how we can share what we are learning our  tears, laughter and that we can pray for one another is such a blessings

6259    Friday ~~For this day !!! 
6260    My  early day off to come home , the warm weather allowed me to mow
and mulch out leaves  65 degrees love this sunny day thank you Lord.
6261     Lisa having our shutter fly party

6262    Saturday ~~For this day !!! I got to sleep in for a few minutes longer
6263    Studying in our bible study for this week, enjoying the quite time this morning
6264    Working outside in the warm 80 degrees in the sun
6265     Sitting on the porch in the sun getting some nature Vit D
6266      That no one was hurt in the shaking I felt at our house and the surrounding states due to the 4.3 earthquake in East KY around noon today
6267     Thankful that I can go for a walk in this warm weather Lord you sure
have blessed this gal today and do each day
6268      For Love that I feel from my husband

6269   Sunday ~~For this day !!! For the Veterans that have sacrificed for our freedoms

6270   Working on my bible study in my quite time thank you Lord for this time of quietness
6271   Doing my walk in this beautiful afternoon ,
6272   Tamsey getting the little thorns out of my hands from working in the roses
yesterday ...
6273   A place to worship  and Praise God in the evening with other Christians



Thank you Lord for this week ....................................






No comments:

Post a Comment