About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, July 23, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 115 July16-22 2012

                         




              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5719   Monday ~~For this day !!
5720   Morning porch sitting , thankful that GOD has made a beautiful
world for each of us to enjoy
5721   Text messages that keep us informed about Lisa's dad
5722    Thankful to get to mow grass as it is my prayer time nothing better
thank time spent with GOD ..........

5723   Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
5724   Watching the little birds take their first flight .....amazing ...the GOD of all creation ~~
5725   Leaving work early for a lunch/dinner combo with my husband and safety in our drive to Cracker Barrel
5726   Thankful to be able to buy groceries
5727   Thankful for Prayer Warriors that are praying for a Miracle

5728  Wednesday ~~For this day !!
5729  Thankful to get in and out of the doctors office quickly this morning
5730  Thankful for LC's faith

5731   Thursday ~~For this day !!!
5732   For a day off for me and my husband to be together
5733   Shopping today in Ktown having lunch/ dinner combo at Cheddars 
 also safety in our travels
5734   LC calling me to give me updates

5735   Friday ~~For this day !!!
5736   A busy day at work
5737   Laying relaxing in the lounger late enjoying those first drops of rain hitting me

5738    Saturday ~~for this day !!
5739    Staying busy at work
5740    That Tamsey went and got change that I needed for work
5741    For a another evening to enjoy on the deck ...thank you Lord for this beauty I enjoy

5742   Sunday ~~For this day !!!
5743   Coffee on the porch and breakfast Bagel on the deck , staying out in the sun for a little while ...Blessings.........
5744   PRAISE GOD Lisa's Dad came off the Vent=answered prayers

Simple me with a simple life enjoying day to day blessings thankful for each day
GOD allows this country gal .....................



1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to be grateful for so many things. You are a good and faithful servant. Susan

    ReplyDelete