About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Beauty In This Day !

There is such beauty in each day , if we will just stop
"to smell the roses" this old saying is true.
Today I am sharing the beauty I have enjoyed
this morning my husband and I went out before sunrise
to our white rocking chairs to sit enjoy our first cup of coffee

 As I sit here with my hot coffee, I so enjoying watching the birds have their morning delight






The new birds that hatched in my hanging ferns a couple of weeks
ago just this morning we  got to see them take their first flight out.
Soon they will be leaving the nest for good .
Sorry I didn't get to my camera quick enough for the flight picture



At this moment I am enjoying the outside from inside
the clouds are all fluffy and white with the blue showing
trees  so green lining the edge of the sky.





 I leave from this view to have lunch/dinner combo so to speak with my husband
yes he is camera shy so no pictures of our time at Cracker barrel.
It was a beautiful drive to Cracker Barrel

Now to the ending of the beauty of this day
Wow what a sunset !



Blessings to each
In the Beauty of your Day !
Glenna

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo, what a beautiful sunset photo. And your photos of the clouds? Delightful. So happy the birdies are coming to you. I have birdie baths out, but they are not coming. Could be my Honey Cat. The birdies are probably scared of her. Susan

    ReplyDelete