About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, July 9, 2012

Multitude on Mondays Week 113 July 2-8 2012

                         




              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5666   Monday ~~For this day !
5667   Porch sitting early AM watching the sunrise enjoying nature with the nice breeze thank you LORD for this beautiful morning

5668   Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
5669    For much needed rain

5670   Wednesday ~~For this day !!
5671   For a day off with pay
5672   For Freedoms that I enjoy each day
5673   For my outside time of bible reading
5674   For My husband and I spending the day together
5675   For a thank you this was a great meal ...

5676   Thursday ~~For this day !!!
5677   For early morning porch sitting watching nature that I so love
5678   For rain starting now ....
5679   For a night to enjoy open doors and windows seeing the wind blow in ...ahhhh refreshing ..

5680   Friday ~~For this day !!!
5681   A beautiful morning to enjoy the porch sitting early ....thank you Lord for waking me this day and each day
5682   Thankful for a early day to come home and enjoy
5683   For dinner with my husband

5684   Saturday ~~For this day !!
5685   For walking early before 7 am = my time for prayer and talking to the Lord on my walk
5686   The new little birds grwoing daily thankful for the ferns that hold their nest safe and secure
5687   For popcicles and Sundried Tomato Turkey Sandwhich
5688   For my devontional each night

5689   Sunday ~~For this day !!!
5690   Thank you JESUS for the wake up this morning
5691    Worship service this am
5692    Lisa bringing me lunch to work =how blessed I am with a thoughful co worker
5693    For 39 years of knowing Ken and Kay  and thier leadership in my Christian walk from a  young age until I moved in 1989  still consdier them my Church family from my home town ..................
5694    Sitting outisde this evening enjoy the cool breeze and watching the clouds move ...Oh how wonderful is my Saviour ...

Thank you Lord for all these blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment