About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 114 July 9-15 2012

                         




              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5695   Monday~~For this day !!!
5696   The cool foggy morning to porch sit with coffee


5697   Tuesday ~~for this day !!!
5698   For rain ....thank you Lord
5699   For porch sitting to do my nightly devotional

5700  Wednesday ~~for this day !!!
5701  A cool early morning to porch sit how blessed I am with summer mornings such as these
5702  Having a half day off doing nothing but enjoying the deck and reading the bible and listening to Joyce Myers Podcast

5703   Thursday ~~For this day !!!
5704   Thankful for this morning that its cool and raining = answered prayer for much needed
rain .....
5705   Thankful for answered prayers for my co workers dad ............A kidney

5706   Friday ~~For this day !!!
5707   Thankful that GOD allowed me to enjoy the beauty of this day
5708    Deck sit on the evening enjoying talking with my husband
5709    My devotional outside ....
5710    Thankful that Lisa's dad is having his new kidney this night

5711   Saturday ~~For this day !
5712    A day off to clean, laundry , cook = I am blessed with a home, clothes, food
5713    Open doors and windows while it rain ....
5714     Thankful that Lisa's dad made it Thur surgery

5715   Sunday ~~For this day !!1
5716    Church
5717   Thankful for prayer warriors for the Lisa's dad
5718    Thankful that Beths husband came to help with the store today !!



1 comment:

  1. So good to be thankful. If we but look, we can so so many things to fill our hearts with gratitude. Susan

    ReplyDelete