About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, August 29, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays Week 65 August 22-28 2011

                            

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............


3946     Monday ~~~ for this wonderful day to start fresh !!!
3947      For this poem I found

I am thankful for everything I have experienced


In this life of mine

For in all I have found

That in His Word-the answers I find



I am thankful for all the tears I have cried

For they have taught me to appreciate laughter

They have given me the ability to see the

The joy that comes after



Through my tears I have come to know

His Holy Spirit in my life

How He is always there

And comforts through the strife



I am thankful for the storms I have encountered

Knowing that the rainbow is at the end

Realization that they are only temporal

That with time all will mend



I have learned that I don’t need to be strong

For GOD supplies the strength for me

He shoulders my burdens

Regardless of what the circumstance may be



I am thankful for all the relationships

For the good and yes, for the bad

For they have given life to my emotions

An appreciation of what I have had



My most valuable relationship

Is that with Yahweh, my Father

I know that I can trust Him

As I can trust no other



I am thankful for the pain I have known

It has given a compassion for the suffering

An ability to reach out to others

An appreciation of little things



I understand the greatness of  GOD's love

And the pain He has suffered for me

How He endured all things

So that I could be set free



I am thankful for the hunger and thirst

That I have had to go through

I appreciate having food before me

And sharing it with others too



He has given himself as my food and drink

To make sure that I was fed

His Blood shed for my drink

And His Body broken for my bread



Most of all, I am thankful for His Grace

For the provisions that it brings

How it has provided for

Me in all things

3948    For Amon having concern for Lc and coming by to see how things were going =A caring person
3949     Laughter watching kids  at a beauty pageant


3950     Tuesday ~~for this day !!!
3951      For the wonderful time at the park as it was beautiful at lunchtime
3952      Another evening of watering flowers and pruning them while having my time with GOD
surrounded by his beauty

3953     Wednesday ~~~For this beautiful day !!!
3954      Coffee brought to my bedside
3955      Crock pots = I have supper ready when I get home
3956       The picture below says what a beautiful sky I saw on my way to work , as though GOD is saying you are under my wings ..I thought of this scripture when I saw this ...........Psalms 91 (its a favorite of mine )
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High

shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD,
He is my refuge and my fortress:
my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,
and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust:
his truth shall be thy shield and buckler



3957    Thursday ~~for this day !!!
3958     Going to my sisters with LC and having dinner with her
3959     Going out to take some late evening pictures around our yard
3960     Thankful that GOD knows what I need and will open those doors for me !!

3961      Friday ~~For this day !! thank you Lord for waking me this morning
3962      For running home to make some home made biscuits for us
3963      For my husband and I going out to Sonic
3964      American Standard replacing parts at no cost

3965     Saturday ~~For this day !!
3966     That I have a three day weekend
3967     That when I want to cry and threw in the towel so to speak  ..........GOD is there for me
3968      When everything goes wrong .......GOD is there right beside of me
3969      Texting LC about the lemons in life

3970      Sunday ~~For this day !!!
3971      Going to New Haven tonight
3972      The pastor telling about witnessing to a fair worker ...this sure did touch my heart
3973      Watering flowers and feeding my hummingbirds
3974      Daily ..Forgiveness

God I just come before you now thanking you for the many gifts and blessings you have allowed
me~~~I sure do thank you Lord !!! 

Praise GOD for all he has done and is doing in my life
may you feel his love each day
Glenna


1 comment: