About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Follow up from yesterdays post Heaven and Hell

I Posted yesterday would I still be a Christian if there were no heaven or hell ......................
Each time I think of this my mind goes to some family remembers that saw into
heaven . took a walk there and came back to tell others . I just had to share this with you
as its was laid on my heart to do so.



First my nephew Bill he flat lined and died on the way to the hospital about four years ago
He told everyone he what he saw and felt , he said it was like being wrapped in a blanket of love and peace no pain he saw his sister Kim that had passed on about 18 years when he had this experience.  He told everyone of this feeling and how GOD is that blanket of love and peace, he said mom when its time for me to go don't cry its wonderful to feel that feeling I will never be afiard  to die as its wonderful !!!

This year in January my brother had a out of body  experience he had a wonderful faith in GOD for many years on is journey of life.   He told me to never doubt its real as he told me of seeing JESUS and tried to describe him and the beauty of his brightness, he said there is just not words for the beauty that I saw . He saw many loved ones and told me about each one . Just like he told me don't doubt its real I have saw it  don't stop praying and don't stop going to church .
I pray if I were to ever doubt that heaven is real ...........may I always remember the blanket of love and peace and the real things that both Bill and Buggs talked about .

The following was wrote by my brother Buggs some time back

IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED HEAVEN, EARTH AND MOON

THIS WAS ALL APART OF HIS GREAT PLAN

NOW SCIENTISTS SAY THE UNIVERSE WAS MADE BY A GIANT

EXPLOSION SOME EVEN BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE

BUT LET ME TELL YOU CHILDREN MY GOD LIT THE FUSE!!!! (EMJ)

I feel that both Bill and Buggs lived their dash well in the few years they spent with us on life's journey !!!

I sure do miss all them but heavens sweeter with my family there ........
May you never doubt that its real
Blessings to all
Glenna




1 comment:

  1. Glenna, actual heaven or hell – a tricky and debatable subject even among the scholars. And I think whether there is or is not – what is certain is this – there is a God – he is our God – and if we accept his grace and live with our hears toward him – albeit imperfectly – we will live together forever with him in bliss – in love. That sounds pretty heavenly – as far as hell – it's possible – and I would want to be there – nor want any of my loved ones there. Just my educated opinion – I focus a lot more on what I know now to be certain. I hearted your post – and your real stories – and I heart your faith. God bless and keep you and each and every one of yours Glenna.

    ReplyDelete