About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, August 8, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays Week 62 Aug 1-7 2011

                              

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............

3856   Monday ~~for this day !!!
3857   My extra day off
3858   Mowing and weed eating this evening also watering my flowers = time to spend alone with me and GOD in nature ...reminds me of the song
VERSE #1

I come to the garden alone,

While the dew is still on the roses,

And the voice I hear, falling on my ear,

The Son of God discloses.

And He walks with me, and He talks with me,

And He tells me I am His own,

And the joy we share as we tarry there,

None other has ever known.



VERSE #2

He speaks, and the sound of His voice,

Is so sweet the birds hush their singing,

And the melody that He gave to me,

Within my heart is ringing.

And He walks with me, and He talks with me,

And He tells me I am His own,

And the joy we share as we tarry there,

None other has ever known.



VERSE #3

I'd stay in the garden with Him,

Tho' the night around me be falling,

But He bids me go, thro' the voice of woe,

His voice to me is calling.

And He walks with me, and He talks with me,

And He tells me I am His own,

And the joy we share as we tarry there,

None other has ever known.
 This song was one of my favorites even as a child ..I still love it ....nothing like being in the garden with GOD ...and I can sing really loud no one can hear me with the mower .....

3859    Sitting on the porch late to cool off

3860   Tuesday ~~for this day !!!!
3861    The Hummingbird that came up to me as to say I need fresh food = I love when they come close to me .so tiny .one of GOD's beautiful birds ....

3862    Wednesday ~~for this day !!!
3863     Seeing the sunrise from my porch , with my husband and coffee
3864     For everything that GOD allows me to borrow each day ~~his goodness and love is so wonderful
3865      Reading other blogs that Love the Lord
3866      For the gift of corn from SB.

3867     Thursday ~~for this day ~a gift from GOD !!
3868      I say this alot each morning ~early morning porch sitting with my husband and coffee watching the sun come up and all GOD's beauty that surrounds us
3869      Reading simple pleasures
3870      Our ladies potluck ..thankful for the ladies in our group
3871      Thankful for the laughter we shared and some tears also = a great evening

3872     Friday ~~for this day ~~!!
3873     Lisa walking to pick up my lunch = she is my knees thank you so much
3874     Laughter we shared about last night
3875     A call from my husband
3876      The gift from GOD of beautiful flowers ......and allowing me to have some in our yard
3877      Praising GOD for memories of loved ones and enjoying looking at those pictures


(this song came to my mind as I was looking at pictures )

3878     Saturday ~~~for this day GOD has allowed me !!!
3879      Thankful for that early morning time with my husband on the porch and the time after he goes in =My  early time with GOD
3880        Being with my church family to worship 
3881         The message from numbers 13 ...are we grasshoppers or giants
3882         Beautiful drive for dinner with my husband 
3883         A week of safety !!!! 




Giving Thanks to GOD this week for all the many blessings of life that he allows me each day 
when I look at the flowers or see the birds I think how much he loves them and I know he LOVES ME !!! 


May you have a blessed week 
Glenna 

5 comments:

  1. What a stunning photo in your header! And I must say I am impressed that hummingbirds come close to you. On purpose, yet! "In the Garden" is one of my favorite hymns, too. My grandmother loved it and it always reminds me of her and summers playing her piano. Your list makes me think you really know the joy of the Lord. It blesses me to receive joy from your joy. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. The Lord bless you today, Glenna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the purple lavender in your blog header...is that your home?? I enjoyed the posts I have read here...coming in from ann's, and it has been a pleasure to cyber meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song! A great list of thanks. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, I would love to spend sunrises with my husband and coffee on the front porch. That's not happening at our house yet, but I will enjoy your opportunity to experience it often! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gratitude list is great! You are such an encouragement.

    ReplyDelete