About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, August 1, 2011

Multitude on Mondays week 61 July 25-31 2011

                              

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............

3825   Monday ~~for this day !!!
3826   That we can sit on the porch this AM
3827   For Knowing Betty and the Christian life see lived
3828   For talking to GOD knowing he understands when I don't have a clue as to WHY
3829   Getting laundry folded =I have clothes to fold and they are clean
3830   For Tylenol

3831   Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
3832   Not having the headache this morning
3833    Safe travels today
3834   Long talks with my husband
3835   Late porch sitting listening to nature
3836   That CW's knee is feeling better

3837   Wednesday ~~for this day !!!
3838    Hummingbirds and fixing them fresh food
3839    Chucks knee is feeling better
3840    For the invitation to dinner of Fresh Green beans, corn , and it was yummy
3841    Porch sitting with my sister and then later to porch sit with my husband

3842    Thursday ~~for this day !!!
3843     Up to be outside to watch the sunrise
3844     Chuck getting the breaks fixed
3845     Having Kim a little birthday get together after work
3846     For kids....Jayden dancing ......so cute and sweet

3847    Friday ~~For this day !!!


3848   Saturday ~~for this day !!!
3849   Being off these next three days
3850   Being with my husband on his birthday
3851   Safe travels this day

3852   Sunday ~~for this day !!
3853   Meeting to worship with our church family
3854    Fresh green beans
3855    Naps = a day to be lazy

2 comments:

  1. how I hearted your purple thank you list – and I'm sure I've told you at least once that I covet the 3000-ness of your list. Right?

    Anyway – I do! :-)

    And of your list this week my favorite one is being up to watch the sunrise – I do it every morning. I write my posts for my blogs in the predawn hours – and I heart the black – then the birds – and the colors – then the humans start waking up. Second place goes to naps – because what's not to love about naps. why did we fight them so hard in kindergarten? If we only knew :-) thank you for this – it was a little bit of Monday cheer. And God bless and keep you and all of yours Glenna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are thankful for each day, because everyday is a blessing. :) Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate the comment. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete