About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Multitude Mondays week 27 Nov 22-28th 2010

holy experience









The week of Thanksgiving















1376 Monday ~~ For this Day !!

1377 For Matthew 16 :15 and 16 I too say he is the CHRIST

1378 For listening to the things my husband is thankful for ( I will post at the bottom of this week )









1379 Tuesday~~For this Day !!!

1380 For hearing the wind and rain this morning

1381 For the Birthday cake LC brought as she knows its my favorite cake

1382 Ephesians 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God (KJV)

1383 For those Sunday School, Vacation bible school, and MYF teachers

how blessed I am that they gave of their time !!

1384  For a quote I saw on FB ~~~JESUS  you are the best thing that has ever been mine !!!





1385  Wednesday ~~For this day !!!

1386   For Doing most of my shopping this morning before the crowd !!

1387   For going green with Christmas cards Making some most unusual ones !!

1388   For LC helping with the Cards

1389   For laughter ....at AJ, the Blue and white girl,





1390 Thursday~~Thanksgiving~~for this day !!

1391  For getting up early to put the Turkey on  5 30 am is way to early to start cooking however I was blessed to do so

1392  For my husbands help with getting the turkey all spiked with his injections

1393  For the sun and wind a very warm day for us

1394  For being with my husbands family

1395  For sharing some laughs over GGG going green glenna cards

1396  For the birthday pie I had

1397  For a safe trip to my husband family and back

1398  For in bad times to still tell of the blessings

1399  For being asked to say grace and I sure pray that they all know of the blessings they have had this year

1400  For telling someone about laughter Proverbs 17 :22 

 A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

1401 Psalms 126:2



Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.





 

1402   Friday ~~For this day !!

1403   For being at the midnight madness sale and getting the items I wanted ~~Thank you Lord!!

1404   For being to work on time after not much sleep

1405   For life,

1406   For the family that GOD gave me on this day years ago  (So glad it was a loving and caring family )

1407   For colosssians  4:6 (and that I can do this )

1408   For drinking from my saucer from all the kindness of Birthday wishes !!Friends !!!





1409   For Lisa and her kindness of Birthday cake and pancora charms, and UK bracelet ~~







1410  Saturday ~~~For this day

1411  For my husband going out to start my car so it would be warm

1412   For enjoying lunch in my car even in the cold the sun was still shining



1413  Sunday~~for this day !!

1414  For walmart taking back that steam mop (that I waited hours for at midnight Friday )

1415  For my dogie being so sweet just wanted to be loved on in my lap  ~~This made me think that sometimes I just need to crawl up in the arms of JESUS and love on him not wanting nothing but to love him .

1416   For Lisa giving me some trees yesterday

1417   For CHRISTmas programs on TV



 My  husband  thankfulness for this week

For life

for a wife that loves him

Thankful that GOD put us together

For the much needed rain

Thankful that GOD watches over us

Thankful for a good Thanksgiving

For Health of each family members



Thankful for another week of many blessings , blessings I have listed and those that I have forgot to list
I am thankful for each one and that Chuck added a few this week

THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS ON ME !!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we have so much to be thankful for! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete