About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, November 8, 2010

Multitude Mondays Week 24 Nov 1- 7th 2010

 
holy experience
 










I AM THANKFUL I KNOW WE WERE SUPPOSE TO GO TO ONE THOUSAND BUT HOW CAN ONE STOP WHEN WE HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR AND THE BLESSINGS ON US !!





1249  Monday~~ For this day !!!

1250  For out early before sunrise to see the beauty of this sunrise

1251  For the beautiful red sky this early morning

1252  For our safe trip to the Ridge and back

1253  For Nancy telling me she was  getting to go see her nephew and visit for a couple of weeks

1254  For finishing this weeks bible study early so I can go back and re-think and review



1255  Tuesday ~~For this day !!!

1256  For this being my day off

1257  For the beautiful sunshine

1258  For living in the land of many freedoms and voting being one of them

1259  For seeing the most awesome sun and then to the left of the sun it looked like a sun bow I made my husband pull off the road for me to get a picture but its not a good one since it came from my blackberry

I  hope you can tell  the sun bow in this picture








                                              The Sun was to the right of this picture so I call this



                                               a sunbow












1260 Wednesday ~~~For this Day !

1261  For being woke up by a moring kiss from my husband who is leaving way to early

1262  For the warm shower

1263  For the text I recieved asking me to pray with them !





1264  Thuesday~~For this Day !!

1265  For shopping for operation shoe box

1266  For coffee on colds days its so warming

1267  For recalling that I am wrote in the Palm of GOD's hand

1268  For oh what a city !!!





1269  For the brew party last night Coffee brew that is

1270  For our Bible study ---for all the ladies and our love for JESUS  and the prayers that we have saw answered in the past seven weeks !!!! wow that speaks a multitude of thankfulness !!!





1271  Friday~~For this Day !!!

1272  For joining the quilt party on blog spot ~~love Dayle's blog

1273  For  Dramamine and pepto bismo





1274  Saturday ~~For this day

1275  For Walgreen's and pepto bismo, ginger ale and dramamine

1276  For getting to work  but couldn't stay long



1277  Sunday ~~For this day

1278  For feeling better today

1279  For the wonderful Mother that I had( today would have been her birthday )how blessed I am to call her mine !!

1280  For my husband helping me change the sheets and make the bed

1281  For watching the reruns of old shows today

1282  For my Champie doggie the love he gives to us

1283  For reading a facebook about someones child reading the bible and saying  "John 2 million and 5  precious are the children !!







Thank you LORD for your blessings on me !!!!
Glenna

1 comment:

  1. The pictures from your car are awesome. The sky is simply amazing

    ReplyDelete