About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Journey of faith Friday~~Thankfulness








;



Being thankful I will have to say since I have joined
http://www.aholyexperience.com/
I too began the 1000 gifts in May of this year and I reached the 1300 mark and must continue, as GOD continues to bless me



Today I say thanks for the 18, 931 days GOD has blessed me with

Also I would like to list something that was brought to my mind
1. Thankful for Amber and reading her blogs lead me to the holy experience
2. Thankful to Dayle for the Simple Pleasure blogs ~A simple life showing how blessed we are life's little things and how when we look its those simple things that bring much happiness
3.Thankful for so many ladies on blogpsot that share their love for GOD
4. Thankful for my life blog as she shares her blessings in life.
.


I would like to share some quotes on thankfulness that I like

 “You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you.”


“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein


“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” — William Arthur Ward


“As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily. The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world. ” — Adabella Radici



This song kind of says it all !!!







May you too be blessed




Hop over to Amber's Articles and join her in Thankfulness

3 comments:

  1. These are all amazing things to be thankful for. Im so glad you got me to join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being so sweet and kind.

    Glenna, your heart for the LORD shines through

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared a song on my blog today too! ;)

    Love that last print!

    ReplyDelete