About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, November 1, 2010

Multitude Monday Oct 25th-31 2010 Week 23

 
holy experience







FOR THESE THINGS I AM SO THANKFUL AND BLESSED !!!!



1203 Monday~~~ for this day !!!

1204 For hearing the thunder and rain in the early morning

1205 For LC being back to work = she had a safe trip and fun

1206 For the health food LC brought me !

1207 For the lady telling me the name of a song (When the clouds rolled back )

1208 For this being posted on FB loved it   This I know Jesus love me !!!!

1209 For leftover Turkey and trimmings from yesterday

1210 For talking with my sister Emma G. last night and how blessed we are with family and friends



1211  Tuesday ~~ For this Day !!!

1212  For  My morning coffee is soooooooooooo good in the new brew system

1213  For calls from my husband = he is thinking about me !!!sweet ...........

1214  For the storm not doing any danmage near us and not being as bad as the weather alerts had said .



1215  Wednesday ~~For this day !!

1216  For leaving work early for a evening with my husband

1217  For finding a new door bell that I like

1218  For a safe trip on our evening out

1219  For GOD loving me

1220  For tears that cleanse the soul when you get hurt feelings



1221  Thursday~~ For this Day (I know I repeat this daily but its GOD given and I want to always be thankful for being allowed This day )

1222   For Chucks good A1c 

1223   For CW coming up to visit me at work

1224   For Cora telling me to not let the devil steal my joy . (thanks Cora)

1225   For each week of simple pleasures they are a blessing to me

1226   For our ladies bible study as it was interesting ...we have to write a letter to GOD thanking him for all he has done for us ...

1227  For discussing the lesson .....I love the discussion seems like I learn more .

1228  For my husband wanting to know about our bible study



1229  Friday ~~ FOR this day !!!

1230  For getting up early ...thank you Lord

1231  For Mcdonalds Coffee this AM as I had to go fasting to the lab

1232  For LC getting me star bucks when she went how !!!

1233  For my alone time to study the word and pray



1234 Saturday ~~~For this day

1235  For my weekend off

1236  For us going to vist my husbands  Mother and saw Linda

1237  For mowing the lawn and mulching the leaves ..time to pray

1238  For some of the cutest little tricker treaters .. especially B&G too cuties

1239  For Several bible verses tonight in my study like John 15 :7-8

1240  For knowing that I know the shepherd and the sheep know the shepherds voice

Blessed to know GOD speaks to me

1241  For a beautiful day !!! and being kinda of lazy !!!





1242 Sunday~~~For this day !!!

1243 For the beautiful , beautiful sunshine that fills our house

1243 For brunch I made

1244 For relecting on some old quilts that I got out to look at knowing they were made with so much love and care !

1245 For a nice Atv thanks to LC !!

1246 For all the natural beauty GOD has given us to get out and enjoy

1247 For recalling fun hiking in the KY hills years ago when we didint have ATV's

1248 For Blackberrys and Cameras to take moments to treasure







                                            God's light shining down on us !!







                                                    Loved this little water falls







                                             A flower grows among all the dead things







                                           This is just a small muddy place







                                          The Mt. top high ~~~~aint GOD good !!!







                                      Thank you GOD for your blessings on me this week as I have veiwed

                                      and tried to soak in all the things you have for us to enjoy !!


2 comments:

  1. So much to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing and continuing to be committed to giving thanks. It blesses my heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all the photo's...The God shining light photo is amazing because the light was not seen when standing there. We all have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete