About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Multitudes on Mondays Week 162 June 17-23 2013

                     

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................
Giving thanks To GOD this week for ................................
This helps me each week to give thanks remembering the little things as well as the big ones !!!


6557   Monday ~~For this day !!! A fresh start the fresheness of the morning as we sit on the porch to watch GOD's llittle creatures, CR coaching me in exercieses this morning, Walking at the track this evening

6558  Tuesday ~~For this day !!! for a job that I was busy the past few days , for another evening to walk at the track and enjoy the beauty that surrounds the area we have to enjoy Carolyn walking with me .

6559   Wednesday ~~For this day !! Thankful that GOD is keeping me on track with healthy eating habits that will continue to help me , for the early day off , Going to Aldi love that little store , buying a present my husband wanted to get for a child he knows, Eating at GC ...trying to choose healthier ,
walking at the park this evening my prayer time doing my devotionals on the porch .....

6560   Thursday ~~For this day !! for the next four days off , fixing a cooking lite recipe that was yummy,  laying in the sun this morning  leftovers for lunch and supper , Chuck and I  sitting on the porch during the rain storm ,
another evening to walk . seeing a wedding take place as I walk ~~How Sweet~~..thank you Lord that the rain stopped and didn't rain again during my walk
love when I can do my devotional outside

6561   Friday ~~For this day !! enjoying the longer time to sit on the porch and enjoy our coffee,
for new shorts and top to walk in , having left overs for another day, storms again this afternoon thankful they were over before I walked ...listening to children laugh and ride their bike and fish while I walk ...

6562   Saturday ~~For this day !! another morning I am blessed to sit on the porch , ride my bike I say this so much when I ride my bike and feel the wind in my face makes this gal feel like a kid again , glad to also have a stationary bike to ride , doing a few exercise this morning after the ride,
fixing breakfast for my husband , and hearing him tell me numerous times these last few days how glad he was to have me home with him , another day of leftovers for lunch , Laying out in the sun early this morning listening to Joyce Myers podcast, mowing the yard how blessed I am !! the super moon so big so bright knowing that GOD who made the moon loves me so very much !! Amazing love, amazing grace ...............

6563   Sunday ~~For this day !! sleeping in a little longer, porch sitting, coffee drinking morning,
riding my bike some this morning, feeling better this morning, CW fixing my lounger for me to lay in the sun , another early morning of listening to podcast out on the deck , for tender steak , and fresh cooked food , evening worship service that is close to my house a friendly church


Thank you Lord, for this week for blessings each day I come before you with a thankful heart
and may I always be thankful and continue my little simple list as you Lord know me and understand me best ...............................................




No comments:

Post a Comment