About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, June 10, 2013

Multitudes on Mondays Week 159 and 160 May 27-June 9 2013

                     

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................
Giving thanks To GOD this week for ................................

6436   Monday ~~For this day !!! the nights rest , Chuck saying he slept better when I was there beside him, Morning Coffee in our new Kerig that my sister Gaye gave me yesterday , coffee outside on the porch at sunrise, Love and Hugs......................

6437   Tuesday ~~For this day !!! another morning blessed to be outside at day break enjoying the sunrise with my husband.  God understanding that I just couldn't hold my head up to read last night and going to bed early before dark , thankful for a comfy bed

6438   Wednesday ~~For this day !!! blessed with porch sitting this morning at sunrise how I love this, feeling rested and much better today , Round up to spray in my landscaping before work, for Lisa cooking the past two day for us lunch, getting a new computer , my nightly devotional

6439   Thursday ~~For this day !!! bedside coffee , hot showers, blow dryers . flat irons, kind comments from customers, saved papers to put down before my mulch,working outside until dark
 blessed with family that loves me ................

6440   Friday ~~For this day !!! Early Morning coffee on the porch with the sun coming up shinning so brightly , watering my newly planted flowers, my grandma fannin  plant is blooming, for those sweet hugs and kisses each morning ..............<3 background:="" class="goog-spellcheck-word" yellow="">goog
-spellcheck-word" style="background: yellow;">cwr="">
6441   Saturday ~~For this day !!! a Restful nights sleep, So blessed that each morning my husband walks to my side of the bed with a hug, a kiss and my morning coffee.

6442   Sunday ~~For this day !!! up early to travel to the Jewelry show, umbrellas as the rain poured,
Lc going with me to the Show, Safe travels, Grilled Chicken, shopping for Karen ,


Week 160

6443   Monday ~~For this day !!! May I always be thankful for each day as it is a gift from GOD !!
knowing GOD has a plan and has it all worked out as I wait ................I thank you Lord for my job with full benefits that I will receive from you!!

6444   Tuesday ~~For this day !!! up early to start cleaning at 7 thank you Lord for allowing me to have a home to clean, the day off , laying in the sun for a few minutes, lunch/dinner in the Set, safe travels
wonderful fresh fruit !!

6445   Wednesday ~~For this day !!!getting off work early , for CW cooking fresh green beans,
getting a stationary bike at the price I had said I wanted to pay !!! to enjoy the beauty of the flowers as I porch sit each day , for evenings that I can go out and do my devotional on the deck or porch

6446   Thursday ~~For this day !!!  riding my bike this morning, preparing sandwich's and fruit for our evening to share the food with others that are in need, for kids, for laughs, for the jug that never went dry from tea that Cindy told us about
leftovers for others to take , how blessed our ladies group are to share ..........

6447   Friday ~~For this day !!! to porch sit with my husband early , riding my bike before work,
for reading my devotional outside on the porch this evening ...time alone with the one who loves me when I am unlovable ...........

6448   Saturday ~~For this day !!! another day I am blessed to get up and go outside and porch sit early,
safety to Whitley and back this morning before work, getting in at the Mt.place this morning, my co worker that allows me to leave at a drop of the hat, for antibiotics, for my nightly devotional on the porch

6449   Sunday ~~For this day !! another day that I am blessed that GOD woke me this morning
safety to K town and back, thanks to LC driving to Ktown, daily time spent in reading the word of GOD , my road map along the journey .........................


Thank you Lord for this past two weeks of life, and the many many blessings you have allowed this
child that is unloveable most day yet you still love me and care about me .....I give you the PRAISE for all the blessings ....................................


I know that many of you may tire of reading these simple list, this keeps me focused on the blessings and thankfulness in all things great and small


No comments:

Post a Comment