About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Multitues on Mondays Week 122 Sept 3 -9 2012

                     




                       Giving Thanks to GOD this week for

5976   Monday ~~For this day !!! another fresh week , the freshness of this  early morning on the porch with the  much needed rain falling down.   I am walking to my car as I have to work today and blessed to have a job , I see this blooming again beautiful day Lilly with the raindrops ....this is the first year I have had one of my day Lillie's to bloom again ...thank you Lord for all your beauty


5977   Thankful for Crock Pots


5978   Tuesday~~~For this day !!! I have this day off to enjoy longer porch sitting this morning
For taking Champion to the vet to get his nails done, A cleaner house this evening
5979   Tamsey and I going to the Movies , laughter love Romantic comedy's

5980    Wednesday ~~For this day !!! Another morning I am blessed with again warm mornings
to sit on the porch and enjoy nature and my coffee.
5981    For only having to work until one today
5982    For Sunshine when I got home so I could go out and sit on the deck and enjoy some Vit. D
5983    For Cornbread and Butter for this country gal ! also for sweet tea
5984    For mowing the lawn almost finished then the rain came but we so need rain again I go back to the porch to sit and enjoy the wind and rain oh the little hummers love the rain to

5985   Thursday ~~For this day !!! Blessed to be able to go out before sunrise and sit on the porch with my morning coffee, my mornings on the porch have sure made this gal happy to watch the little hummers  all the other birds , the rabbits, the squirrels , hearing the kids laughter down the street .


5986   Friday ~~For this day ~~Yes I am blessed and thankful for this another morning to go
out and sit on my porch enjoying the early morning .  I say this over and over but GOD knows the love I have for the outdoors and nature ....love the simple life ....
5987   For GOD bringing people to my mind when I am praying
5988   For sitting in the sun on my lunch break the sky so blue and the clouds so white
what a Creator our GOD is


5989   Saturday ~~For this another day !! my early morning wake up kiss from someone who loves me the most on this earth my husband, (may I always pay attention to the little things that he does his hugs, his kisses , his Come sit beside me , all those Little things that I may over look some days.
 Early morning rain which is much needed as I sat on the porch this morning with the rain falling , a gentle breeze blowing how blessed I am to enjoy this to sit and just soak up the beauty of
our creator Thank you Lord for you blessings on me
5990   For sunshine as I look outside this afternoon
5991   For air conditioning when I have a  power surges aka Menopause  :}
5992    For laughs with CW ......(love)

5993   Sunday ~~For this day !!! Thankful for each day that GOD allows me to wake up
so blessed .......
5994    For this beautiful sunny day with low humidity laying in the sunshine on our deck getting
some God given Vit. D thank you Lord for Natural D.  Still Reading in the book of John
5995    For the pastor asking me to tell of the Feather ................thank you Lord for the sweetness of the Holy Spirit ...Thankful to stand of tell of GOD's goodness



Thank you Lord for this past week of blessings, for your love for me



Glenna

No comments:

Post a Comment