About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Multitudes on Monday week 123 Sept 10-16 2012

                     




                         Giving Thanks to GOD this week for

  5996   Monday For this day !!! 51 degrees cool morning thankful to be out on the porch to enjoy this cool morning and watch the sunrise  . Thankful for being able to get out in the sun on lunch . for life, this day holds many blessings .......................

5997   Tuesday ~~For this day !!! 53 degrees as I sit covered up out on the porch waiting on the sunrise , looking and listening to nature thank you Lord for this another morning the freshness of each day.  My husband laughter at me outside wearing a hoddie and having a fuzzy throw to keep me warm I am blessed with his laughter, warm clothes .
5998   Thankful for John T bringing me three dozen corn from his families garden


5999   Wednesday ~~For this day !!! for laying in bed drinking coffee that my husband brought to me this morning , watching the today as I sleep off and on
thankful for a warm bed, hot coffee
6000   Thankful to see our doggies picture in the paper he is a sweetie
6001   Thankful for Cora's pimento cheese she has such a wonderful heart of sharing and giving how blessed I am to have her as my co-worker
6002   Thankful for the evening that I enjoyed outside watering my flowers
and giving fresh food to my hummers ..

6003   Thursday ~~For this day !!! the nights rest ,  For 61 degrees early morning to porch sit before work , to see the little hummers enjoying their fresh food what a joy to watch.  For life and each breath that I have taken today , for our ladies bible  study starting tonight our 11 week study of David

6004   Friday ~~For this day !! starting a few days off ~~Vacation~~
6005   Going with my sister to the Doctor and then on to see Dorinda and Rick also
our safety in traveling today
6009    My sister coming over and fixing Chicken and Dumplings

6010   Saturday ~~For this day !! Porch sitting longer and enjoying the morning
for  a few minutes on the deck in the sun

6011   Sunday ~~For this day !! Thankful for this Lords day to worship, for the sunshine to sit in today for this week of wonderful  blessings ....more than I could ever tell ....

Praise God for this week.................


No comments:

Post a Comment