About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 124 Sept 17-23 2012

                     




                         Giving Thanks to GOD this week for

6012   Monday ~~For this day !! waking up early I am blessed
6013   Taking some lab work back for CW and also me seeing the doctor
for feeling my heart skip beats , thankful to get a Appt. with Dr Blackey
6014   Chuck getting to see a dermatologist for his rash that is all over his body that GOD gives Drs the knowledge to help us
6015    For our safety in travels as the rain was very heavy
6016    For Chuck talking to me into the night helping me calm down ...blessed with a husband that will help me

6017   Tuesday ~~For this day !!! having a good nights rest after going to sleep
for Chuck telling me this morning he  got  up at 3 he said he just was so worried about me that" I am his soul mate and how could he ever go on without your soul mate" for the tears he brought to my eyes as there were tears in his...............~~Love~~.................so thankful and blessed for his love
6018   For another day here at home to just be lazy
6019   For prayers being answered for Dorinda .......

6020   Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
6021    For Heat when its cold and for shelter from the rain and cool weather
6022    For Sunshine
6023    For family that lives close and Tamsey coming over to have dinner with us

6024    Thursday ~~For this day !! for waking up at 4 am to help my husband with
his itchy rash praying that GOD will heal this quickly .
6025    For a Job to come back to after a few days off
6026    For our ladies bible study group , For Margaret and Janice  along with a new lady openly sharing some of there past storms and how GOD had moved in their life's....

6027   Friday ~~For this day !!!
6028    For prayers being answered for my husband his rash is looking some better not as red and he rested last night ...PRAISE GOD ....
6029   For Dr.s office calling us with the results from lab and biopsy that they will be calling in some medication for infection ...thank you Lord for knowledge of Dr's and for the results not being so bad ....PRAISE GOD
6030    Tamsey cooked supper for us , also she went with me to see if phone service was good in a certain area and returned tea jar and dish to some kind people that brought us lunch today at work (the B's)

6031   Saturday ~~For this day !!!  PRAISE GOD for touching my husband his rash is looking better  (the first day of fall) the beauty of today the warmth I felt as I sit on the porch this morning as the sun was shinning in on me. Thankful to clean the hummers feeders keeping them clean and full for them as they will be making their journey soon to stay warm during the winter
6032   Thankful for the singing Cooke's celebrating 50 years of gospel music tonight in Pigeon Forge
6033    For quiet time to study about David , Saul and Jesse

6034    Sunday ~~For this day !!! For the wonderful nights rest , a comfy bed, a husband who
says good morning I love you ....
6035   For church this morning , the sweet lady Cindy that is new to our church she has such a
great personality ..
6036    Tears from a note I read from Cors .....(LC) I know what it is like to be a daddy's girl
and want to be with my daddy as she does on this special day !!! Thank you Lord for the sweetest
kindest most thoughtful co worker ever ....I am blessed...



Blessings to each
Glenna

No comments:

Post a Comment