About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, August 10, 2012

Sunsets 8-9-2012

               I was outside working in my flowers last night just as the sun was setting
               this  was my view  of the sky not seeing the sunset just some beautiful
               colors of blue and pink
                    Then I hear my text message on my phone ding on the porch ,still being busy with my flowers
                     thinking to myself the text will just have to wait as I am enjoying the beauty here
                     with my flowers and the colors of the sky.  In a few minutes I  go to sit in my wonderful comfy
                     white rockers to enjoy this time of evening so I look at my text message
here is what I recieved in the text


                                                         
                                                 Sunsets from just across town from me        
                        I thought how beautiful these were just a couple of miles away and she
                        has her house sitting at just the right place to see some of the most
                        beautiful sunsets .
                        I think you would agree to the beauty of this evening
                   Thanks to the one that sent me the text message so I too can enjoy the
                    beauty from her view.
                    Sharing the sunsets from our neck of the woods



         Enjoy your day
         Glenna

1 comment:

  1. I too have a friend who can see such lovely sunsets from her house, mine are a little more stunted as I am in a valley and my friend on top of the hill. I love visiting with my friend and going and enjoying the view from her window too.
    Thank God for dear friends and relatives, who share with us the amazing beauty of his creation.
    Blessings to you
    Nell

    ReplyDelete