About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, June 11, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays week 109 June 4-10-2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........


5551  Monday ~~For this day !!!
5552  Morning Coffee with my husband
5553  That Tamseys feels better thank you Lord for answered prayers
5554  Chuck having grilled chicken waiting for dinner

5555  Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
5556  For laughter from Charlotte's fb post
5557  Leftovers  for lunch today
5558  Lisa helping me so much tonight taping and paintings areas this 29 year old couldn't get to
5559  Ice packs for leg cramps ...........praying at 4 am this morning ...knowing GOD is always there listening ..............................

5560  Wednesday~~For this day !!
5561   For FB Jumping for joy post
5562   Talking with Durinda and hoping I had said the right things
5563   For CW taking me to the park and us enjoying the evening together

5564  Thursday~~for this day !!!
5565  That Rick and Dorinda have some where to go
5566   That GOD answered our prayers for them to have somewhere to stay

5567  Friday ~~for this day !!!
5568  A day off
5569  To get to spend the day out and about with my husband even if it was at car lots
5570  For safety in our travels today
5571  Lunch at Cheddar's

5572  Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5573   A busy day at work
5574   the nice couple that spent hours at work and brought their dog Millie
5575   For my husband who had grilled out and had supper ready when I got home from work
5576   For doing my devotional outside

5577   Sunday ~~For this day !!
5578   Morning worship ......Acts chapter 3 and 4
5579   For the guy bringing the Dog back in today
5580   For Tamsey taking Millie who will be named buttons
5581   For a sweet doggie that will make lonely days better for T



Blessings to all
Glenna

No comments:

Post a Comment