About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, June 4, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 108 May 28-June4 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5520  Monday ~~For this day !!!
5521  That GOD allowed me longer to sit on the porch this morning to enjoy another sunrise with
my Husband , Champ and Lady
Just look at that sunrise shinning in right where we sit ......
5522    For a customer saying his wife was home after 74  days in ICU..Thats GOD he answered our prayers for this lady as I told him ...she has a testimony .......
5523    For this beautiful Rose
5524    For the evening to mow and weed eat and sing, pray and Praise my saviour ...my time for outdoor worship

5525  Tuesday ~~For this day !!
5526  Going out early to feed our hummingbirds
5527  Porch sitting again to view natural at its best
5528  For three days off ~~that we went driving around this evening



5529  Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
5530   Paiting deck furniture
5531   Getting the green paint out of my nose ..and thankful that my husband knows best I should have listened to him when I started he said wear a mask .....thankful that I have a husband that cares
5532   For the warm sunny day !!! another day to drive around in the evening enjoying the sunsets




5533  Thursday ~~For this day !!!
5534  For early porch sitting
5535  A day to sit on the deck to get some vitamin D oh how comfy one can get ...thank you Lord for comfy lounge chairs
5536  Listening to Joyce Myers pod cast while relaxing on the deck
5537  Finishing the deck furniture and wearing a mask and gloves this time
5538  For Tamsey coming over for dinner ..we have wonderful grilled food
5539  For the little hummingbird that came to visit the lantana as I was sitting on the porch this evening




5540  Friday ~~For this day !!!
5541  Porch sit listening to the rain ~~how cool and refreshing ~~the freshness of the early morning
5542  A busy day at work

5543  Saturday ~~For this day !!
5544  My husband and I out for the day !!
5545  Some great deals at TJ Maxx
5546  Cory and Chelsie's Reception
5547  My husband and I going out for the evening to the park my favorite place by the water

5548   Sunday ~~For this Day !!!
5549   Chuck and I grilling out
5550   Getting out to the park this evening with Tamsey

No comments:

Post a Comment