About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Multitude on Mondays Week 83 Dec 26 2011-Jan 1 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............

5018    Monday ~~For this day !!!
5019    Coming home to lights on the CHRISTnas tree that I love so much I sat to enjoy
for several hours
5020    Getting most of the laundry done !!
5021     Thankful for LOVE , LOVE I still have in my heart for my brother whom
I miss so very much !!!!

5022    Tuesday ~~~For this day !!!
5023     Waking up at 3 am to hear the rain ..........thank you LORD for ears that I may hear many sounds !!
5024      For my Gilligan hat !!
5025      Talking with my Uncle Roy and that he is going to Blues today

5026     Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
5027      Morning Sunshine and its only 84 days until spring !!!
5028      Thankful for my family that could be with my nephew during a very happy day in his life
and I pray that he will serve his district well .
5029       Thankful that Uncle Roy got to be with Blue and other family members today

5030     Thursday ~~For this day !!!
5031     Thankful to have a extra day off this week
5032     Thankful that my husband and I got to go out for lunch/supper today
5033      Thankful that Champion finally got a bath

5034       Friday ~~For this day !!!!
5035       Thankful for the sunshine this early morning
5036       For talking with my brother, that we can share in each others happy times and cry with each other as well ................a brothers love...................
5037       For my doggie being happy to see me each day


5038    Saturday ~~For this day !!!! New years eve !!
5039    Another warm sunny day here in my neck of the woods
5040    For Cora telling me to ck bc
5041    For the enjoyable evening spent quietly at home with just my husband and I
5042    For waiting up to see the new year in thank you Lord

5043     Sunday ~~For this day !!NEW YEARS 2012
5044     For the rain, the snow, and the sunshine all in today
5045     For cooking our regular new years day dinner
5046     For traditions that I hold dear
5047     For memories of the past year that I will forever hold near and dear to me
5048     For all the colored lights on our trees that I have so enjoyed
5049     For starting reading in Genesis praying I can read the bible Thur this year


Blessed with another year
Thank you Lord for you blessings on me ......................

1 comment:

  1. I may laugh from time to time but I like that hat too...So many blessings listed but of them all 5036 touches my heart the most those are precious times.

    ReplyDelete