About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, January 16, 2012

Answered Prayers............

I am so in  awww that GOD reminded me yesterday  of a prayer I have been praying for
Thank you LORD
for you blessings  on this child of yours that is so unlovable at most times 

Yesterday  I had a company meeting I went to the restroom when GOD reminded me of
the prayers I had prayed for a few years when I got home
I had to get my prayer journal out and look back to when I started praying for
a job with better benefits the first entry was Feb 2 2007
I have asked for all the benefits that I wanted and needed
I also asked if this is not the job for me then you open the doors for me
to move to the job that is right for me, if its not here were I am them you
show me where and open those doors ,I submitted   a few resumes
during this time ,thinking I need to put some feet on those prayers .

 Jan 1 2012 I have almost all the benefits
I asked for , GOD reminded me of this yesterday  I know his voice I know he
said to me in the bathroom yesterday ~~~  I will not let you down in what you have
asked for , I know the other items I asked for is on its way too.
Keep Praying ......Keep the Faith ....as GOD will answer in his time


Thank you Lord
I am sorry that it took me so long to Thank GOD for this ......his moving for me in his time ....
As a song I know says you got to keep praying till the answer comes !!!!


Glenna



 I

No comments:

Post a Comment