About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, December 19, 2011

Multitude on Mondays Week 81 Dec 12-18 2011

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............

4473    Monday ~~For this day !!!
4474    For my sisters birthday

4475    Tuesday~~~For this day !!!
4476    Coffee to wake me up
4477    That our window got put back in
4478    That my husband had safety in his travels today

4479    Wednesday ~~For this day as with each it is a gift and I am thankful for this gift !!!
4480    Thankful that the creator of the all LOVES ME!!
4481    Thankful for Tim Tebow and how he is a witness to all ~~we are to be bold !!
4482     Thankful for the warm and sunny day to open our doors at work

4483      Thursday ~~For this day !!!
4484       A day off
4485       A good christian dentist and my dental hygienist is so nice too as she makes my
teeth feel all nice and clean
4486        Our payday and some extra thankful for all things about my job
4487         That when people don't tell the truth I know that GOD knows all

4488    Friday ~~for this day !!!
4489    For hot coffee brought to my bedside and it helped my throat so much
4490    For a answer to prayers that GOD didn't allow someone to take us over
4491    For the Dr. calling in Meds for this whatever I have .....
4492    For my husband calling saying I have made you potato soup thought it might make you
feel better ~~A thoughtful husband when I feel just yucky !
4492    For Tylenol and blankets for chills

4493   Saturday ~~For this day !!!
4494   That I made it Thur work today that GOD gave me the needed strength
4495   Hot showers that make you feel some better

4496    Sunday ~~For this day !!!
4497    A day to rest ...warm bed.. hot coffee ...a much needed short nap
4498    Thankful that we have preachers on TV that when we are under the weather
we can listen to them ....

1 comment:

  1. A week full of sickness is never fun, as we have been sick for weeks here, but there is always something to be thankful for

    ReplyDelete