About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family Christmas 2011

This past weekend we traveled to my Brothers house to get together with
our family.
What a treasure the house Karen had so festive for us to enjoy
my pictures are not that great due to only having my smart phone for
pictures .

We had a wonderful get together lots of laughs , good food , and being with
family , it just doesn't get any better than this .
Karen has this picture that I have fell in love with this saying
As I stood there reading this my heart was overwhelmed
with the richness I felt
I had the love of my family and friends
not only on this day but every day
how blessed to just stop and say thank you LORD
for the richness I feel as I have many things that money can't
buy !

Rich indeed I am Love and Happiness cant be bought !!!
May you feel Rich too !

Have a blessed Christmas
Glenna

2 comments:

  1. The presents that can't be bought, can't wear a bow. . .those are the best!
    Merry Christmas to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so wonderful to be with family during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete