About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, October 17, 2011

Multitude on Mondays Week 72 Oct 10-16 2011

                            

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............


4184    Monday ~~ Lord for this day I am thankful ~~Thankful for a fresh week to start over and try to do better with all areas of my life .
4185    Leaving for work a little earlier to drive a different work for some pictures


4186    For the light that shines Thur the trees this morning
4187    Thank you Lord that Love never dies ,  our loved ones may come home to be with you but our love for them contiunes
4188     Thankful for my lunch time that allowed me to drive to the cemetery to take wind chimes for Buggs grave ............

4189    For 2 Samuel 6:14 And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod. ....
4190    For work laughter
4191    Finished this weeks study on Peace ........Peace only comes from GOD

4192    Tuesday ~~For this day !!!!
4193    That my tomato plants are growing and blooming = a thankful heart for blooms
4194     For candles when its rainy and cool makes our house cozy = thank you Lord that I have that cozy house

4195    Wednesday ~~For this day !!!!
4196    Thankful to get in and out of the Drs office early
4197    To go visit my sister this morning after my Dr visit
4198    For people that has knowledge and is willing to share it ......thankful for M and all other that share

4199    Thursday ~~For this day !!!
4200    Thankful for our ladies bible study
4201    Thankful  for knowing about the folded napkin indicating that JESUS would return when they found the burial cloth laying in the tomb = Thank you JESUS for your love for me
4202    A warm shower after being so cold


4203   Friday ~~~For this day ~~!!!
4203   Thankful that my husband is a morning person
4204   Thankful for a free Pumpkin spice latte
4205    For the bright sun on my drive to work
4206    For thinking of my sweet mother this morning on my way to work , how blessed I am to have had a mother that taught me about JESUS and his love and now she is with him
4207    For Elizabeth and the prayer she prayed today at work

4208     Saturday ~~For this day !!!
4209     For being off and being out with my husband enjoying the day
4210     For Lisa letting me use her camera for another picture taking of kids
4211     Thankful for some quiet time to study the fruit of the spirit

4212     Sunday ~~For this day !!!
4213     Thankful to get up early and be outside sitting toward the east  before sunrise to finish the study on patience ....What a beautiful way to start the morning to sit and thank GOD for this morning and pray for the needs of today .
4214     Thankful that GOD is patient with me each day
4215     For our pastor and the children's church this morning singing amen .....
4216     For our pastor message that he is continuing  we need to tell others of CHRIST
4217    For two beautiful girls wanting their pictures took and it being a beautiful day ~~Windy but beautiful ~~
4218    Thank you Lord for the sun, the wind, the leaves falling  with color around me as I was out in nature today walking some paths for pictures enjoying every minute of GODs beauty
4219     For my nieces as they are beautiful to me !!! Poppy was sure proud of them and I know he is smiling down on us today
4220     For friendly people along the trails  and  For Family that I love so dear
4221     Finishing up week six of the fruits of the spirit ..........


This week of Thankfulness as I have studied about Patience in our fruits of the spirit study
 LORD
I sure do thank you for your patience with this sinner saved by your grace , and I know I am one that you say over and over Glenna try it again do better this time .
For the many blessing's of life given each day I do Thank you LORD , My SAVIOUR and my King
its wonderful to be called a kings child and know that your HEAVENLY FATHER owns  it all
Amen .....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment