About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Coffee Klatch Friday

 
Coffee Klatch asked to
                   
                                 Please list 10 random things that you have have never done


1  I have never sky dived ~~I have so wanted to do.
2  I have never camped out in a tent
3  I have never been to London England
4  I have never been on a cruise ship
5  I have never owned a convertible car
6  I have never had a professional massage
7  I have never done snow skiing
8  I have  never been drunk
9  I have never been to New York City
10 I have never eat Lobster


SUBJECT:


Please share with us something that you do to prepare for this changing weather.

Just this morning my husband and I was discussing some of the things that
needed to be done in our yard , the lawn mowed , weed eated  and put stabilizer
in the mowers for winter.
I hope to have some pretty warm days to clean out the garage so we can park our
car and truck in it during the winter.
I need to cut back most of my perennial flowers and glue the roses
Fix our outside dog the warm items she needs for winter


So glad to find this link ...sorry I was a little late in joining
Cant wait to read other post
Blessings to all
Glenna




No comments:

Post a Comment