About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, October 7, 2011

Five minute Fridays

Friends
This is my first day to join , looks like a good day
to do so
I am so glad for many friends
even those friends
we have for a reason,
a season, and
the lifetime friends
I feel in life we are granted this one friend
that is just that a lifetime friend
I have many friends I have know
since a child that have been friends
the lifetime friend I feel that I have
has been my friend Thur the years ,
we have shared much in these years
we have shared much laughter, tears
shopping and vacations
she is my one true lifetime friend that will be there
at the drop of a hat even though we are mile apart
the miles hasn't separated our friendship
we talk at least once a week and if its just once a week
its a long talk
I love all my friends and what they mean to me
nothing better than friends

today I am joining for the first time
today

you to can join by linking up with the button below








Thanks for allowing me to join  today
Blessings to all
Glenna

2 comments:

  1. oh, Glenna, I've never had a friend like that – I was attended 10 schools in 12 school years – I learned how to be surface – I never learned how to be deep – why bother being deep when everybody was going to be gone in a year. Anyway I'm glad you've experienced deep friendship – deep heart – we need friends. In this year that I have named "connect" I am reminded of this all the time. And your purple letters reminded me of it again today. Thank you, Glenna. And God bless and keep you and each and every one of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or maybe their blue - I'm a guy - forgive my color perception :)

    ReplyDelete