About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Witness at the Races

This past weekend our family was together enjoying the time together of sharing , laughing, just as most family's do when they get together.
My nephew was telling about a gentleman we all knew that had began racing and wanted my nephew to help out, My nephew said he thought there is no way as I am so busy that I have  no time for this as much as I love racing (due to his job being self employed he stays so busy) . His girlfriend said there must be a reason for this and told him she thought he should do it .  He then tells of that first night he was at the races  they had  the gentlemans his shiny red Porsche down at the area for the race and a young man comes up he looked like he had spent his last five dollars to get in the gate, he asked if he could just look at the car , the owner of the car says son get in there sit down and look all you want.



The young man gets out after looking and says sir this is a pretty awesome car you have , the owner of the car said son that necklace you have around your neck is pretty awesome too.

  My nephew said it looked like a dime store cross necklace, when the owner of the car said this to the young man his face changed to a radiant glow .
We can witness in many ways and as the owner of the car told the young man what he had  (the Cross)was more awesome
My nephew said it brought him to tears that night and did again as he was telling it and he said he knew it wasn't about money and how much you had but how you can change someones life just by the simplest of  things My nephew said this changed him that night and now he had his answer he would take the time to help when he can  ......
I am sure this young man will remember how the owner thought his necklace was something awesome too ......

I pray that I will Witness or encourage someone today


Glenna

No comments:

Post a Comment