About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, June 20, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays Week 56 June 13-19-2011

                              



3423     Monday ~~for this day , a new day , a new week !!
3424     The cool morning to porch sit before work and sunrise
3425     A busy day at work
3426     A restful evening = thankful for bed and pillows

Loved this thought for the day ~~~Sit quietly and picture yourself being held tenderly by God.

3427    Tuesday~~for this day !!!
3428    Thankful for my talk with Gaye
3429    Seeing pink balloons on a neighbors mail box = new birth

3430    Wednesday ~~for this day !!
3431    For much needed rain
3432    For that cool feeling after a summer rain
3433    For sitting here eating a wonderful salad Cora made ~~~thank you Cora

3434    Thursday ~~~for this day !!!
3435    The smell of downy on the air  as I was walking out = love that fresh smell outside when someones dryer is running
3436     For some days off to go to Ky .......
3437     Thankful for arrival in KY
3438      Loving welcoming hugs
3439      Going out to eat at billy rays
3440      enjoying family talks, laughter
3441      For Brad telling me a wonderful touching experience he had witnessed

3442     Friday~~for this day!!
3443     being the first one up  to enjoy some time alone
3444     visiting with Lowell and Karen
3345     Lloyd and Penny taking me out for Dinner and the time we shared together
3346     Family laughter

3347    Saturday ~~for this day !!
3348    Leaving early for South Shore to enjoy our family get together
3349    For the pictures Gloria made for me
3350    For safe travels
3351    For another night of family laughs = I am happy

3352    Sunday ~~for this day !!!! Fathers day I am so thankful for the dad that I had he has been in heaven 35 years celebrating with his earthly father and his heavenly father .
3353    Getting ready to leave early
3354    Safe travels home
3355    For my husband on the porch waiting on me when I pulled in
3356    For calls telling others we are home safe Thur all the storms ~~Thank you Lord ~~~

Blessings to all
Glenna
   

1 comment:

  1. Glenna, I hearted all of this list – my favorite is that your dad is with his dad. My mom is where they are. They are all safe, all blissful, all peaceful. I heart that we can speak with confidence when we say, "we will see them again." God bless you, Glenna.

    ReplyDelete