About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays week 55 June 6-12 2011

                              


                         Fifty Five weeks of thankfulness oh how this has changed me !!!
                         Thank you Lord for the blessings I have mentioned and the ones
                         I know I may have forgot.
                         Thank you Lord for your blessings on me

3390      Monday ~~for this day !!!
3391      My third day off in a roll
3392     To porch sit and enjoy my fresh mulched landscape ~~I just cant thank GOD enough for this!!!!
3393     That I have  got my living room/dinning room spring cleaned , walls washed , curtains washed , windows cleaner = the smell of clean.
3394      Thankful for another praying porch sitting evening

3395     Tuesday ~~~for this day !!!
3396      For dental hygienist = I have clean teeth today
3397      For Dental Ins
3398      For Gospel Radio on my way to and from the dentist =I can sing loud and no one but GOD hears me
3399     For watering my flowers and a evening a quiet rest

3400     Wednesday ~~ for this day !!!
3401     For blessings of the early morning sunrises
3402     For Knowing GOD is in control in our concerns for a long time friend
3403     For the long talk with Lucy


3404    Thursday~~for this day another beautiful day that GOD has given
3405     Breakfast out on the deck 
3405     Thankful for my morning out on the deck for prayer time ........................
3406     For our lunch today LC brought
3407     For the bike and trying to ride it .....
3408     To hear that Betty is some better ~~Thank you Lord

3409     Friday ~~for this day !!!
3410     For Remembering the words my husband said to me last night "I cherish you more than you know "..............
3411      Music as it speaks to my soul !!!


3412     Saturday ~~for this day !!!
3413     Watering my flowers before sunrise
3414     Getting to my car just in time before the rain came down, also for the much needed rain
3415     Getting to talk to Betty this morning ~~

3416     Sunday~~ for this day !!!
3417     Text from my cousin
3418     Having a very restful day
3419     Learning to make home made biscuits
3420     The book of James
3421     The sun beaming Thur the clouds Reminding me of the song Heavenly sunlight
3422      Seeing Kids playing , having fun

Blessings to all
Glenna






                        

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the love you have for my granny!

    Blessings to you this day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea.....something everyday to be thankful for. ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete