About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thankfulness

Monday started the fifty second week of joining up with Multitude on Mondays
stopping and thanking the master creator for all the many gifts he gives so freely
each day . This has truly made a change in my life as each day I stop to say
Thank you LORD for the many gifts you give to me that I would normally not
have done .

During this year I have faced pain, heartache,and the loss of three family members
during my storms of life I could still find many things to thank him for . During those days
GOD gave me what I had need of  for each day , Comfort and peace about my family that had gone
to be with him .

One of my brothers told me of his vision GOD had given him and I quote
what he said "don't ever quit going to church, don't ever quit praying
don't ever doubt , it's REAL I have saw it "
IF ever there is a time of doubt for me I want to always be able to remember his words
It's REAL !!!

I have thought that after a year I would quit posting the thankfulness on Multitude Mondays , then how can I
as it helps me to come back and look at all the simple things GOD gives me each day.
Many of you are approaching your year also of Multitude Mondays . I would love to hear how it has changed your life .....

I must Thank Ann Voskamp for starting the Multitude Mondays , and also To Amber for blogging
about Multitudes as this is where I found out about this way of thanks .


Thank you LORD for this year of many many blessings and how this has brought me to see
your many blessing each day in the simple things I praise you for allowing me these blessings
In JESUS name Amen !!!


Blessings to all
Glenna

No comments:

Post a Comment