About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, May 2, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays Week 49 April 25-May 1 2011

     
                                                 I AM THANKFUL FOR

3429     Monday ~~for this day !!!
3430     For the beautiful Sunshine !!!
3431     Thankful for mowing and weeding this evening =prayer time on the lawn mower and weed eater
3432     Thankful for leftovers
3433      For the people that have shared their thoughts about the picture of the Easter Sun-SON rise !!!WOW ~~~~I am blessed ....

3434     Tuesday ~~~for this day !!!
3435     Morning coffee and hugs = I am loved
3436     Pulling out of my driveway and looking back at the beauty of a fresh manicured lawn
3437     Birds at our bird feeder and on the ground
3438     A sweet dog named Lady that meets me each morning and evening wanting her treats


3439    Wednesday ~~for this day !!!
3440     Getting to Oak Ridge on time with all the wind
3441     For Chucks caring Dr that will be leaving office next month we will miss him the time he spent with us yesterday sharing his life ......
3442      For our safety when they made us go into a hall way due to a tornado sighting ~~safety in the storm
3443      For safety back home in all the storms ~~Thankful for he protection GOD provided for s
3444      Getting some quiet time to study the bible lesson


3445     Thursday ~~for this day !!!
3446     The Sunshine after the storms yesterday !
3447     The prayer we had at bible study


3448       Friday ~~for this day !!!
3449      The dew kissed flowers this morning
3450       My SIL saying call me on Sunday so I will go to church ~~Praying she does ~~I pray I can help them .
3451       Watching the royal wedding this morning at 4 am ( loved what one of the Rev. said that we all have royal wedding as we are children the king our Creator !!
3452        Wishing JW a happy day late birthday what a young at heart man ...he says remember age is just a number ...for a few things he shared with me about his life .
3453         Quiet time with my study .....Joshua taking over when Moses died

3454         Saturday~~for this day !!!
3455         My morning kiss and I love you
3456          A busy day at work + I am blessed to have a job
3457          Reading in Joshua on lunch


3458       Sunday ~~for this day !!!
3459       Sleeping in  until  8 am after a week of getting up really early
3460       My family at church
3461       The minister that spoke today on John  chapter 20 
3462        Tears of remembrance of a love one carrying his bible as I picked him up and took him home
and he would been over and  say thanks Glenna for picking me up knowing he is now in heaven ~~~KNOWING ~~~
3463       Rain ~~~I must remember GOD knows just what we need
3464      My roses looking so beautiful this morning ~~Thank you Lord for making the roses to bloom


Blessings to all
Glenna

2 comments: