About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Simple pleasure Thursday Dec 30 2010

My Simple pleasure
this week came from a dear old friend
that knew of my love for old pictures
and the little town I grew up in
this picture was way before my
time
Still love the old pictures
and to see how our little town looked during
those older years
Looks like a booming little place
during those years


Simple picture bringing this gal
a simple pleasure


You to can join Simple pleasures by clicking the link below
Thanks to Dayle we can share simple things that mean so much !

Blessings to all
Glenna 

4 comments:

  1. Great photo Glenna!! I love steam trains. Looking at your picture instantly brings back the smell and sounds of majestic iron horses :-)
    Wonderful to have a memento of bye-gone days in your town!
    blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm with you on this one!
    I love old pictures.
    Nice pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this, Glenna. I have a deep love for old photographs and what they represent. Perfect simple pleasures post. (I just love how I find a surprise or two each week.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to have a friend who knows you so well. Blessings to you and yours for a healthy and happy new year. Tammy

    ReplyDelete