About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, December 13, 2010

Multitude Monday Week 28 Dec 6-12 2010






1465  Monday ~~For this Day !!!
1466   the roads not being bad
1467   Feeling the cold and knowing there is warmth inside
1468   Prayer time on my drive home this evening after work
1469   Mortron ~~Thanks Lisa !

1470  Tuesday ~~For this Day!!!
1471   my car finally starting !!~~Thank you LORD !!
1472   the sunshine in the snow !!
1473   the countdown to spring 103 days !!
1474   the Potter knowing the clay !!
1475   finding where to put the anti freeze
1476   CHRISTmas and knowing the real meaning !!!
1477   sitting in the dark looking at our little tree lights~~praying~~ and thinking about the light of the world that  came to us that first CHRISTmas
1478   Laying in bed watching Tv with my husband

1479   Wednesday ~~This Day !!
1480   Waking up to hot coffee
1481   Watching the Today show  and listening to how Elizabeth Edwards had been a inspriaton to many people
1482    Praying as I cleaned house today

1483     Thursday ~~~This Day !!!
1484     Coffee on such a cold morning
1485     The sunshine on such a cold day
1486     My simple Pleasure ~~love sharing and reading others
1487     My all time favorite Christmas Song brings me to tears each time
as I think of the Beautiful Star ~~~JESUS ~~~


1488  Blessed with tears as the HOLY SPIRIT moves in me !!!
1489  My Coffee mug LC left for me today
1490  Talking to my brother and him saying he felt some better ~~Thank you Lord !!!


1491  Friday~~This Day !!!
1492  the sunshine in my eyes on the way to work !!!!
1493  Missy taking Lc and I to lunch
1494  Seeing this Nativity scene at the bank tonight ~~Thankful that I live in a area that Business's care to make a statement for CHRIST !!!
1495   Warmer weather today !! love it !!!
1496   Saturday~~This Day !!
1497   Laughs over our ordering from ETS
1498   Making it safely to our CHRISTmas party
1499   That it didn't snow until right when I was about a mile from our home
1500    For laughs at the party and meeting some new workers
1501   Blessed to have the employers I have
1502   Talking to my husband until 2 am ~~way past my bed time I might add

1503   Sunday ~~This Day !!
1504   Sleeping a little later
1505   Looking at the snow


                                           
1506   Hearing the birds sing as I am folding clothes even in the cold and snow they still sing
reminding me that I need to Praise the KING of us all
1507    Listening to CHRISTmas music as I have my morning coffee
1508    A day of rest and watching the snow come down
1509    My talk with Nancy last night



Blessings to all  Stay warm and safe
Glenna

2 comments:

  1. Im with you on the countdown to spring...I think its going to be a long winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you are always thankful for THIS DAY!

    ReplyDelete