About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, September 27, 2010

Multitude Monday Sept 20th-26th Week 18

holy experience





1031 Monday~~For this beautiful morning in which I say PRAISE GOD from whom all blessings flow !!

1032 The cool crisp feeling that is out side of the morning

1033 Talking with Gaye on my way to work.

1034 Getting in to see Metcalf Wednesday !!

1035 Coming home to the place I love and the one that waits for me each day I am blessed

1036 Chatting with my Cuz Charlene on facebook

1037 fixing my hummers fresh food and its amazing how they come to thank you for the fresh food

1038 Giving my lady dog treats

1039 Watering my flowers and pruning some of them

1040 Evening porch talks and Prayer with the Master !!!

1041 Thankful that I am trying to do better on my journey !!

1042 Thankful that my husband does most of the dishes each day!

1043 Thankful that the roses I got in Ky a few weeks ago are drying perfect !!





1044 Tuesday ~~God has blessed me with another morning











1045 Thankful to be porch sitting waiting for the sunrise Just look at the sun shining !!!

1046 Thankful for the love I have for nature --breathing in all the beauty that GOD has for us if we just stop and take it in !!!

1047 For being on time for a conference call that I just found out about a few minutes before it started !!!

1048 Thankful for bringing breakfast to work this morning !

1049 Thankful for Lc's nice cake she shared yummy

1050 For times like these

1051 For talking with my husband for a minute

1052 For those good Mennonites potatoes we got

1053 For time I spent with Lady dog tonight

1054 Thankful for my sister in laws and brother in laws I have been so blessed to have them as they are so much more than in laws they are sisters and brothers to me

1055 For Chatting on facebook to my great niece Shelby ~~~so sweet !!!

1056 For Sondia sending me this picture as she knows how I love the Master Artist and how he paints the sky!







This picture was sent from Elk Grove, CA that was taken tonight 9 21 2010









1057 Wednesday~~ blessed to have this day and be up early !!!







1058 Thankful for the early morning hours before dawn to go out and sit on the porch and watch and listen to the lighting and thunder while having my coffee

1059 Thankful for my two words of the day Risible and Verbose !! from my sister who is very verbose !!

1060 Thankful for the safety in my travels to O.R. today



1061 Thursday~~blessed with another morning and 1440 yesterday

1042 My day off !!!

1043 Getting up early to porch sit and have my coffee as I know these days will be soon over as the mornings get cooler ....

1044 Going to breakfast with my husband

1045 Thankful for the RX yesterday one pill to take care of it all I thank GOD !!!

1046 Safety in our travels today

1047 Shopping and not buying anything Thankful I am just a looked !!!

1048 Blessed to have got to Visit Jerome in August we had such a great visit he is out of pain today and in heaven Thankful for all the times of fun I had at their home growing up !!!

1049 Thankful that I finished this weeks lessons

1050 Thankful for a great bible study ....

1051 Thankful that CW gave me some interesting thoughts on some questions I had asked him about faith and believing ...........things I had never thought of for the study week we were in ..





1052  Friday~~ For this day and the nights rest !!!







1053  For my little shopping cart that will help me !!!

1054  For the little kitten that showed up on our doorstep and lady was so sweet with it !!






1055  Thankful that my husband loves all the animals and for him taking it back to its home !!

1056  For the new way changes that have been made to blog spot to help us to be better blogers !!!

1057  For  Sb 's surgery going well !!!Thank you LORD !!!

1058  For my talk with Sherry on lunch ~~Friends~~~ we laughed , we cried, we shared some funny memories

1059  Thankful that I have friends that are lifetime friends even though I live far from them !!

1060  For the workday being busy !!!

1061  For our date night ..dinner and home

1062  for Quiet time to study GOD's promises



1063  Saturday ~~~for this morning ~~ thank you LORD for the beauty of each day may I see beauty in all your creation!!!









 1064  the beauty of  the morning glories ..even the ones coming up Thur the cracks ....a county porch







1065  For sitting enjoying the porch and seeing all the birds

1066  For a talk with my sister in law LR

1067  For meeting a new person running for office

1068  For dinner at the Mexican Restaurant



1069 Sunday~~ Getting to sleep a few minutes longer

1070 For the nice cool morning to porch sit with my Husband and Coffee

1071 For Sunday worship service

1072  For Aaron that he came to church again today

1073  For a day of rest , nap after Church

1074  For dinner with my sister

1075  For a warm shower that makes a body feel good

1076  For my warm fuzzy

1077 For Forgiveness from GOD

1078 For friends being exactly that friends

Father I come before you this morning glad that you love me , shower blessings upon  me from week to week and for the many years of blessings . I PRAISE you for you love for me your child !!!!
I pray that each one that reads this may stop and say THANK YOU LORD the giver of all things good
In JESUS name ...........Amen


Glad to be a child of the MOST HIGH ~~~~~~~~~~~GOD ~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment