About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Multitude Monday Sept 13th-19th 2010 weeek 17

holy experience



1031 Monday~~ For this day and the wonderful nights rest !
1032 For the ones I know still doing Multitude Mondays
1033 For LC going to the store with me as I felt so bad I thought I might need help
Must have been super tired ! (it's the 29 years) I have to laugh at that
1034 For finishing my week one of our bible study workbook .

1035 Tuesday~~ for sleeping a few extra mins on my day off
1036 For Chuck and I enjoying the beautiful day together




1037 For Chuck asking me history questions ..this is making me learn !!
1038 For getting to mow the grass !!!Love it !!
1039 For trimming some trees
1040 For spending the evening hours outside Love it !!!
1041 For Getting a text from my boss and her text says blessings to you !!!
1042 For V wanting to know what 1440 was !!!



1043 Seeing the rocks the (rock man) makes

1044 Wednesday ~~ Thankful for this day ~~~New blessings

1045 For getting laundry folded before work !!!this I am so thankful for !!!
1046 For fixing Ww soup that tasted better this week !!

1047 Thursday~~Again for this day !!
1048 For walking out in the fresh air and seeing my flowers !!



1049 For getting my teeth cleaned Erica is a great hygienist
1050 For stopping and Getting a Latte !!
1051 For Safety in driving this morning
1052 For having a good bible study

1053 Friday~~ Thankful for this day
1054 For the upper room reading this morning
1055 For my brother stopping by and going to lunch with me !!
1056 For studying my bible study day one for this week
1057 For Brenda and I talking about the bible study today at work
1058 Thank you Lord for being so good to me (beautiful song below )




1059 For sitting outside enjoying the beauty and watching the hummers

1060 Saturday~~ This day !! a cool crisp morning with wonderful sunshine
1061 For studying some in the bible study before work



1062 For having lunch at the park and studying some more in the beleiving GOD
1063 For seeing nothing but blue skies no clouds....
1064 For Carolyn sharing with me and Lisa that Connor who is three asked about her blue ribbion and remembered what it was for !!
1065 For having a home and the shelter it provides

1066 Sunday ~~ For this Day of blessings
1067 For sleeping in this morning until 10:15
1068 For clothes to wash
1069 For food to fix
1070 For Aaron coming to Church today Glad he came
1071 For the evening at the park with my sister and seeing Aaron and blue
1072 For just driving around love to just get out and drive around our area
1073 For a day of just being lazy !!!


Father , I thank you for this past week of many blessings , blessings that I have remembered and blessings I have failed to acknowledge to you > Forgive me for not seeing them or thanking you. I am thankful that you still love me when most days I am unlovable ...PRAISE your HOLY NAME !!!!! I will lift up my hands and PRAISE you for this week !!!In JESUS name AMEN !!


No comments:

Post a Comment