About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, July 12, 2010

Multitude Mondays (week 8) July 5th - July 11th 2010

holy experience



566.Monday~The quietness of the early mornings on our front porch



567..God letting his light shine on me while sitting early morning on the porch

568...Morning coffee


569 Looking at my lilies this morning GOD brought to my mind Luke 12:17
Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Thank you GOD for allowing me to care for your beauty !!!


570 McDonalds half cut tea !!!!!
571 Long Conversations with a dear friend we may be miles from each other however FRIENDS remain Thur the Distance !!!
572 chatting with my niece on Facebook this morning What a blessing she is to me
573 A beautiful evening we drove for hours and I took a few country church pictures
574 Mikie and his texts are a blessing to me !!! :) He answers my every question
575 Tuesday~ early morning sunrise on us another day to PRAISE my REDEEMER
for the many gifts !!!
576 LC back with me today makes my day brighter ( I like twos of them )
577 Leaving working early for a ride with my Hubby
578 CW sang another song to me together , together , forever, we will be (was sweet even if he didn't remember all the words)


579 LC getting us Lemonberry slushes .
580 Spending time in my flowers tonight and setting out late just me and my best friend Jesus .
581 Wednesday~~~The sunrise~~~
582 seeing people I hadn't saw in a while even though it was a sad occasion
583 God speaking to me telling me to get out of the boat and tell someone they could have more than hope ...they could know JESUS and feel the assurance ..(this may be another blog )
584 Last night was another trip for pictures and a song ...which I bloged about Running Bear ...




585 This church brought to my mind what a blessing it is to try and walk the walk that JESUS wants us to.






586 As the sun goes down I have had many blessings to thank my Heavenly Father for !!!
587 Thursday~~ Watching CW and lady dog she loves him so ..
588 Acts 2 :33
589 Lunch with my sister
590 Friday~Ky Friends that still tell you they miss you after 21 years ....
591 Coffee on the porch before the sunrise = God has blessed me with a new day

592 Much needed rain
593 Walking for a minute in the summer rain
594 I have the weekend off !!
595 My sister and I had a nice evening at the park and then to sit on her porch
596 Fresh Garden Vegetables I got from my sisters garden tonight
597 Saturday~~cool morning and the fresh morning air
598 Painting my Rocking chairs white ..love being outside


599 I had a wonderful long time to spend with GOD today working outside.
600 Getting my hands dirty pulling weeds from my flowers that GOD has allowed me to have ..
601 A visit from my Mother in Law and Niece Cassidy .
602 Taking a much needed shower from the days work out side .Thank you Lord for the Soap , Shampoo and water .
603 Sunday~~~ My finished Chair waiting on me to come sit ..........(this just spoke to my heart ..The Master says come sit with me for a while today ...I will listen to you I love to hear my children talk to me and praise me !!!!

604 My husband waking up early he is such a morning person Blessed that he is as this makes me get up a little earlier .some mornings much to early !!!
605 My husband telling me he has a new song so he sings Sunshine on my shoulder
606 Todays worship service
607 Leftovers of Taco Pie for lunch = I dont have to cook lunch
608 Blogspot to be able to share my love for CHRIST and happenings in our life
609 A Email from Ann that started this Multitude Mondays
610 Church last night ..food for the soul ..
611 Talking with my neighbor last night as I came back from church she has been a blessing to me ......

2 comments:

  1. I love the verse about the lilies and God's splendor!!!!

    I also love and an thankful for lemonberry slushes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics and the gratefulness!

    Delighted to meet you today. Hope you don't mind if I splash around for a bit. This looks like a refreshing place to slip off my shoes and soak in some goodness.

    Splashing,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete